[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your fighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: lorde.jpg (80KB, 564x715px) Image search: [Google]
lorde.jpg
80KB, 564x715px
Choose your fighter
>>
do i get to sex my fighter?
>>
>>71364131
i'd rather choose my LOVER amirite lmoa
>>
this date is over
>>
>>71364358
>ywn be force-dated by carly bae, laff gril, and marina and the diamonds
>>
charli > carly > literal shit > lorde

just being tbqh honest
>>
>>71364527
Forgot pic
>>
Charli's the type of girl where she's fun to be around and she's the most straightforward and you never have to worry about offending her unless you go way out of line, but you take her to a festival and she meets people she wants to have a foursome with (including you) and you decide no and she does it anyway and you don't see her again for another hour.

Lorde's the type of girl where she's the most normal, but she's also incredible pretentious and thinks she's hot shit on the sly, but the more you're around her the more you realize how insufferable she really is. Oh and when you accidentally call something retarded she gets really offended and gives you a 10 minute lecture. She's also kind of distant with you and you're kind of low on her priority list.

I briefly dated a girl who was a lot like Carly, not quite as cute but still cute as hell, pixie cut, short, similar personality, cute outfits, etc. Anyway Carly's the type of girl who would also be offended if you said retarded, but she'd ask you nicely if you could maybe not use that word again. She's also a liberal SJW but she's sweet and 31 so she's pretty mellow about it so you don't really mind. She's a little too self absorbed with her cuteness though which sort of gets old and is such a big part of her personality, she starts to bore you a bit.

So while none would be my first choice, I choose Carly to go on a date with.
>>
>>71364721
shit taste
>>
>>71364721
yeah but charli would be the most likely to let you go in her bum
>>
File: 1474630394344.png (853KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474630394344.png
853KB, 1500x1080px
>>71364380
>thinking Old balding breast reduced hag Marina comes anywhere close to alpha Charli
I laf'd
>>
>>71364131
I want all of them except Carly to fart on my face.
>>
Lana is literally better than all three combined
>>
>>71364856
>not wanting Carly to rip a cute lil toot in your face
your taste in farts are very poor, i must say
>>
how do i unlock bjork?
>>
File: grimes attack.webm (770KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
grimes attack.webm
770KB, 640x640px
>>71366238
Better question: how do you unlock Grimes?
>>
>>71364896
I know a lot of people jokingly say it, but she actually does look like caitlyn jenner here
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.