[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the true concept behind this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: abbey road.jpg (251KB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
abbey road.jpg
251KB, 1220x1220px
what is the true concept behind this?
>>
>>71361663
dead paul
>>
that paul is actually ted bundy hence the beetle
>>
According to Ringo's VH1 Storytellers episode, they wanted to take a picture of the band in front of the volcano in Hawaii or the Pyramids for the cover but did get around to it so they went outside and walked across the street
>>
>>71362135
I meant the album as a whole thing, not just the sleeve
>>
>>71361663
Make a good album.

Also, though it was never outright expressed, at the time I'm sure they had some sense that this was gonna be their final project together and they should go out on a high note. The finality of a song like The End sort of solidifies that.
>>
>>71361663
The road is nowhere near as wide as it appears here. The cars are pushed onto the sidewalk giving it the appearance of being much larger.
>>
>>71362173
It was their final project together. The End was the last thing they ever recorded as a group.

Let It Be was made from studio session done before Abbey Road.
>>
>>71362282
I heard that Carry That Weight was the last thing they recorded. I may be wrong but that's just what I heard somewhere
>>
>>71361663
The album cover? It's a funeral procession for their final album.

John is the minister/priest in white
Ringo is the undertaker in black
Paul is the corpse with no shoes (displayed bodies in caskets are usually not wearing shoes)
George is the grave digger in denim
>>
File: abbey road before.jpg (310KB, 736x897px) Image search: [Google]
abbey road before.jpg
310KB, 736x897px
>>71362372
>Paul is the corpse with no shoes (displayed bodies in caskets are usually not wearing shoes)

This has always been the funniest part of that paul is dead shit. Like I'm pretty sure that is not even true.

It's pretty well documented that he is barefoot because they realized it would have looked really fuckin ridiculous with his 60's birkenstocks.
>>
File: IMG_3500.png (471KB, 700x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3500.png
471KB, 700x648px
Have you ever tripped on LSD? You can see this album in a totally different perspective. Like you can see the end of the album
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.