[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ways to spot a fake music enthusiast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (526KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
526KB, 1200x800px
>he uses flowcharts to decide which order to listen to an artists releases in
>he does not own or download any singles
>he does not listen to massive umbrellas of music such as Electronic Dance Music or Classical Music
>he has never been to a proper club
>he mainly finds music through publications such as pitchfork, resident advisor, tinymixtapes, e.t.c. (or from recommendations of other people who do that)
>he places too high of a value on lyricism and dislikes good music for 'bad lyrics'
>he thinks that certain musical genres are 'not music'
>he almost exclusively listens to a single genre
>he cant play a song that people will enjoy at a party which he also enjoys
>>
i liek chocolate mikl
>>
File: $$$.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
$$$.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>his favourite artist is on spotify
>his favourite artist has over 500 listeners on lastfm
>he hasn't learned music theory, new languages, or the history of music and culture for a wide array of countries
>he listens to music in the background instead of exclusively making it the focus
>he pauses/skips tracks on albums instead of listening to it in its entirety with his eyes closed
>given the chance, he will choose not to download in FLAC
>he doesnt appreciate grimes
>>
>>71360491
caring about the popularity of your favourite artist certainly makes you a fake music enthusiast
>>
>white
>cis
>male
>>
>listens to singles only
>>
>>>/bleep/
>>
>>71360521
t. fake music enthusiast
>>
>>71360627
t. guy who's only in it to be edgy
>>
>>71360397
*sound of someone peeing in a dark alley*
*steps out of the shadows*
*claps slowly*
Wonderful thread, sir. Wonderful thread indeed. *tips fedora*
*smell of mountain dew and doritos wafts through the air*
*sounds of poop landing on concrete in alley*
I quite enjoy this thread. It is quite good.
*loud, long fart coming from the alley*
Please keep up the good work making threads like these, I enjoy reading them!
:)
*sound of someone masturbating in the alley*
*I stare into your eyes*
So long, good sir.
*I depart into the night, never to be seen again as you wonder who i was and how mysterious I am*
*sounds of masturbating in the alley continue*
*You stand on the sidewalk and contemplate your life*
>>
>>71361095
damn...
>>
>he doesn't play an instrument
>>
>>71360491
i dont do any of these except browse /mu/ while listening to music

how pleb am i?
>>
File: 1486147683227.jpg (40KB, 487x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486147683227.jpg
40KB, 487x365px
>He claims to like post-avant jazzcore but all you ever see him listening to is progressive dream funk
>>
>>71361214
You're not. Just do what you like and live life to the fullest.
>>
File: heckskitchen.png (64KB, 320x181px) Image search: [Google]
heckskitchen.png
64KB, 320x181px
>>71361095
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.