[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Pretend to be a metalhead > Can't even play guitar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1329777942939.jpg (20KB, 134x153px) Image search: [Google]
1329777942939.jpg
20KB, 134x153px
> Pretend to be a metalhead
> Can't even play guitar
>>
I'm not a fan of metal but that's a retarded thing to say, bait or otherwise

>You can't think a dish is tasty if you can't cook
>You can't think a film is good if you can't act
>You can't think an athlete is good if you're not a professional one yourself
>>
File: IMG_2014.jpg (24KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2014.jpg
24KB, 256x197px
>listen to music from a phone
>can't even build a phone
>>
File: davidgilmour.jpg (51KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
davidgilmour.jpg
51KB, 1024x768px
>Pretend the reason you can't shred is that you don't like shredding
>>
>>71357027
yeah again you don't need to be an expert practitioner in something to have an opinion about whether or not you enjoy its product bud
>>
>>71357082
i just find it funny how literally every fan of piano playing, trumpet playing, you name it... EVERY fan and critic of those instruments celebrates technical virtuosity. Even people who can't pull it off (most people)

but the guitar "community" is filled with wannabes who have such large egos they act like the reason they can't play like Steve Vai or whoever is that they are artistically superior and above it, when the truth is they are just not as talented or disciplined as guitar virtuosos
>>
File: 13724385910494.gif (1MB, 480x247px) Image search: [Google]
13724385910494.gif
1MB, 480x247px
>>71356791
>not becoming completely proficient in every one of your interests
>2017
>>
>>71357187
yeah or maybe I don't want to dedicate a large portion of my time to learning how to play an instrument in a way that I don't even find appealing to begin with you fucking dimwit

honestly, how dumb
>>
>>71357270
we get it: you can't play fast
>>
>>71356969
Ebin get
>>
>>71356791
>true
>true
>true, as i am shit at sports and couldn't give less of a shit about sports
>>
>>71357187
Fast=/=good
Elaborate arpeggios =/= good
>>
>>71357187
Fucking this

I never understood when people said stuff like Eruption was "wanking off". Sure, you yourself might not like it so much, but you gotta give the man credit for what he can do.
>>
>>71358427
>implying that eruption is hard to play
>>
>>71357187
It's because piano and trumpet communities are mostly focused on classical, and most performers in classical don't compose. For that reason, piano and trumpet communities only have one aspect to judge a performer.
Guitar communities focus on rock music, in which most players have a part of writing their own instruments' part in a song or improvise. Therefore, guitar communities consider both the proficiency of the guitarist AND how good of a writer or improviser they are. The same thing goes with jazz musicians.
>>
File: Jacob-I-Goff_mugshot.400x800.jpg (25KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Jacob-I-Goff_mugshot.400x800.jpg
25KB, 400x500px
>>71356764

>Pretends to be a human
>Can't even give birth

Stop posing this instant
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.