[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell do white kids listen to?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: abe - Copy.jpg (58KB, 591x450px)
abe - Copy.jpg
58KB, 591x450px
I passed a white teenager the other day and he was blasting some rap "music," the usual non-melodic grunting of monosyllabic rhymes to a beat-box and samples, and I felt bad for him.

I was thinking he will never hear his childhood tunes cited in movies in later years, there will be no oldies station jogging his memories, no demographically picked tracks comforting him decades later in some department store.

All he will have is an empty, toneless vacuum when his mass-produced talentless garbage disappears and no soundtrack of his youth. His memories will have no audio depth, no musical triggers.

Because no one is going to archive and market that garbage for posterity. "Another lost cause," I thought.

There has been, nor will there ever be, "Now that's what I call mutha fuckin gibberish!".
>>
they listen to these dubs
>>
>>71352813
you dropped these
>>
>>71352803
Normally I would call you an out of touch oldie but you're right. I will bet my entire life savings that when I am 65 we will never hear Bad and Boujee or No Type.
>>
>>71352855
Check'd
>>
I don't think the music they listen to will not go down in history. The accessibilty to music has changed so they can listen to ANYTHING they desire, not everything will go down in history.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.