[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PUNK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: trash talk.jpg (279KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
trash talk.jpg
279KB, 1100x733px
I'll start off with some Trash Talk. How do you feel about them /mu/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG5YJvcbEl4
>>
>>71347705
they are not punk, sorry
>>
>>71347705
MC Ride new project?
>>
>>71347705
I like their early stuff.
>>
I haven't really listened to them in depth but they're in my city tomorrow. Should I go see them? It'd be on my own though.
>>
>>71347815
with what band are they playing with?
>>
>>71347815
If you're used to the stuff that goes on at hardcore shows, you should go. Assuming you like the music, that is.
>>
>>71347705
Saw them with American Nightmare and Youth Of Today
They fucking sucked and were boring as hell
Guitar player looked like Glenn Tipton and didn't move at all the entire show
The bass player had some energy but the music was just too slow and boring
During the last song he played bass with a plastic jesus figurine and a crucifix which looked ridiculous and cringey
American Nightmare played after them and blew them off the stage
>>
>>71347836
I dunno but they're the headliner

>>71347842
I've been to punk shows but not a hardcore show. Watched plenty of youtube videos though.
>>
>>71347915
if they are a headliner then go to the show couse probably bands before them will be better
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.