[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His best album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: tupac_meagainsttheworld.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tupac_meagainsttheworld.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
His best album
>>
I'll agree with this simply because All Eyez On Me had way too many fucking songs
>>
>>71345522
>le cult of personality man that got shot
>good
pick one
>>
funny, i bought this album like a week ago, but it only came with one disc. should i return it?
>>
You're thinking of All Eyez On Me, OP
>>
>>71345990
It's only one disc, iirc.
>>
>>71346105
i thought it was a two pack
>>
>>71345522
This or the 7 Day Theory, all eyez on me is too much filler
>>
>>71345990
>buying a 2pac cd
you should return it yes
>>
>>71346148
>filler
explain
>>
>>71346031
While I agree All Eyez On Me has a number of 2pac's best tracks (Only God Can Judge Me for example), MATW is a better put together album.

>>71345974
so the behaviour of his listeners determine if you like the artist. truly a pleb statement

I'm also gonna say the Old School is an underrated classic
>>
>>71346960
>anything by 2hack, the most overrated artist of all time
>underrated
>>
corny music played in sociology class-core general?
>>
>>71346128
Cheap kek
>>
>>71347063
>most overrated artist of all time
did you mean to say the beatles?
>>
>>71345974
This

>>71347147
The Beatles are justifiably and proportionally overrated. Tupac is not.
>>
>>71347147
Overrating The Beatles has been hit by backlash. 2hack is still getting praise for getting shot
>>
>>71347181
>The Beatles are justifiably and proportionally overrated. Tupac is not.
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're saying here. I would argue that 2pac is proportionally overrated in the genre of rap. The Beatles are consistently treated as one of the greatest acts of the 20th century
>>71347186
>Overrating The Beatles has been hit by backlash
yeah on /mu/ and by scaruffi fans. you ask the modern masses if they think the beatles are overrated they look at you like youre insane
>>
I hate when people who don't understand 2pac try to talk about 2pac.
It only takes a few Google searches .
>>
>>71347351
>stops replying and starts talking to himself
>>
>>71347074
Death grips, basinski, nmh?
>>71347364
Not me friend. I don't endorse 2pac or his hedonistic lifestyle.
>>71347063
Maybe disproportionate commercial success. But would you not agree Me Against The World is his best album?
>>
>>71347430
All Eyez On Me has better songs but Me Against The World is a better album if that makes sense

none of them are great or anything like that tho
>>
>>71346148
This
>>
2pac < Biggie

And everyone that has good taste in music knows that this is true.
>>
OP here, the thread is over.
Thansk.
>>
>>71347911
No, it's not.
>>
>>71347586
This
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.