[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4 actually good songs on the billboard top ten chart Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: billboard.png (187KB, 549x855px) Image search: [Google]
billboard.png
187KB, 549x855px
>4 actually good songs on the billboard top ten chart
Where were you when popular music started becoming good again? I'm actually surprised
>>
Is it time to guess what songs are the good ones?

...One of them better be the Rhianna one. Anti was her best album
>>
>>71345090
Reatrded or b8? There isn't anything even remotely good there.
>>
>>71345090
I'll take a guess and say it's I Feel It Coming and Love on the Brain? Because the rest range from meh to downright bad
>>
>>71345134
That Rihanna song is actually the worst song there.
And the fact that Anti is her best album actually show how shitty musician she is.
>>
>>71345167
Bro I could not give a shit less about her other albums but god damn Anti was pretty great.
>>
>>71345090
Into the trash it goes. The last good song in the top ten was 24K Magic
>>
>>71345144
Zayn's song is pretty good
Bad Things is a grower
Alessia Cara has a lot of talent and her songs are ok for now
I Feel It Coming > Starboy
>>
>>71345182
It really wasn't.

Her voice and songs are deeply annoying and cringe worthy.
>>
What do normies see in Ed Sheeran?
>>
>>71345252
Producers did a fantastic job, though.
>>
>>71345134
Kill yourself. Need motivation? Strip naked and take a look in the mirror. Think about your life up to this point.

>>71345090
Terrible fucking troll, you are the cancer killing /mu/.

Fuck off, seriously
>>
>>71345144
...you haven't listened to anything on the chart have you? I bet you're one of those shallow retards who sees that someone makes pop music and is popular and instantly turns into a mega contrarian about how music they haven't even heard is shitty compared to their favorite obscure "so indie" act
>>
Isn't this outdated? This week the top ten is
>Shape of You - Ed Sheeran
>Bad and Boujee - Migos ft. Lil Uzi Vert
>I Don't Wanna Live Forever - Zayn and Taylor Swift
>That's What I Like - Bruno Mars
>Closer - The Chainsmokers
>Paris - The Chainsmokers
>Love on the Brain - Rihanna
>Chained to the Rhythm - Katy Perry ft. Skip Marley
>Bounce Back - Big Sean
>Bad Things - MGK and Camila
Cabello

>http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100
>>
>>71345277
Well yea, the only redeeming quality about Anti is the production. But only good production doesn't make an album being good.
>>
>>71345313
How is that Migos song so big? It's not getting much play on the pop radio station near me
>>
>>71345310
Why are you on /mu/?
>>
>>71345363
memes
>>
>>71345366
Not him, but my brother left the tab open and i'm trying to kill time before my 3pm doctor's appointment. I normally browse /r9k/ and /soc/.
>>
>>71345366
Because I like music. I don't just listen to pop music but I hate when people instantly put it down just to be cool
>>
>>71345347
So would you like the album if it were instrumental and/or had different vocalists?
>>
>>71345313
"That's What I Like" is a pure bop.
>>
>>71345250
>Zayn's song is pretty good
fuck no
>>
>>71345472
I think he puts in a good performance but Taylor Swift ruins it like she does to every good thing.
>>
>>71345310
I listen to a lot of pop actually and have heard most of those songs on that top 10. Most of them have the same chord progression and cheesy lyrics that every fucking other pop song has. There is a big difference between good pop music and bad pop music.
>>
>>71345411
So it's cool when people instantly put it down because it's objectively awful though, right? Repetitive, autotuned, fully electronic / no actual musicians, tailored for 2.6-minute radio slot, instant chorus, "I want ur hot bod" are as deep as the lyrics get, all men sing falsetto. I have to stop or I might vomit.
>>
>>71345613
"good pop"
You mean, like, from the 90s or before?
>>
>>71345134
How about you look at the fucking upvotes on the side of the tracks
>>
>>71345740
hi dad
>>
>>71345744
mild kek
>>
>>71345740
No. I mean Frank Ocean, Chvrches, Annie Clark, Gaga, Kanye, etc.

Those are just from the top of my head, but mostly they all are consistently good.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.