[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katy Perry - Chained To The Rhythm (Official) ft. Skip Marley

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

https://youtu.be/Um7pMggPnug

How will in inauthentic pop divas like TayTay and Beyoncé ever recover from getting this btfo?
>>
File: MUSIC.png (1MB, 1270x674px) Image search: [Google]
MUSIC.png
1MB, 1270x674px
STOP LISTENING TO POOPPUALAARRR MOOOUSIC
>>
File: 1427224521810a.jpg (97KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1427224521810a.jpg
97KB, 550x512px
I had a dream where me and Katty Perry were stuck on the mud near the house i grew up, i was wearing a military uniform and she was wearing a black wedding dress.

There was no rain nor wind and we were slowly making our way on the mud we talked a bit trying to not rise our voices so the bears would no hear us we were carefullto not destroy our attires seemingly we were both rushing to the same place, there was an appoinment and it needed both of us, at one point i started to sink and feel someone throwing books to my back, for some reason i could not do anything but laugh about it Katy Perry tried to help me but her hand was water and tears that clashed with my laughter.

I kept going down and down and she peeked on the hole of mud i was slowly fading into she asked if she should try to get in "to make the mass inverse" so both of us would rise from it and get to the event. She jumped in.

I awakened, it was the first time i had dreamed in over 2 years and i haven't heard a single track from her aside from that one about lesbianism or whatever.
>>
>>71343256
ok
>>
i heard this song on the radio the other day and there was an interview with kp just before it in which she claimed to have been "the queen of innuendo", but now that she "got woke" she's "the queen of subtext" (or some shit like that)

basically i hope she gets ass cancer
>>
>>71344296
pleb
>>
of the current big pop divas, Katy Perry is easily the one with the least artist or even commercial merit
>>
>>71343164
she gets the chance to make an interesting, critical song about pop music, and still fucks up. The instrumental is pretty good but the lyrics are terrible.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (150KB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
150KB, 1599x1066px
>>71343164
DO YOU EVER FEEL LIKE A PLASTIC BAG?....
>>
I detect a big nod to Joy Division's Transmission but if she is going patrician it may be too late
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.