[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Sex Pistols the Death Grips of the 70s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1488202526426.jpg (14KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488202526426.jpg
14KB, 480x567px
Were Sex Pistols the Death Grips of the 70s
>>
Death Grips are shit
Sex Pistols weren't
So no
>>
>>71342847
Show me another album that sounds like NOTM you dumb jew
>>
>>71342972
The sound of me mashing buttons in fruity loops, you pleb fuck.
Probably the worst album they've released.
>>
>>71342847
Other way around there buddy
>>
>>71343064
What music do you like you stupid rat

I bet your taste is shit.
>>
>>71342847
How embarrassing

The Sex pistols were complete trash. The biggest music retards will tell you they started punk whenever it had been around for 15 years, and really Bollocks is just a mediocre pop punk cashout album with poor musicianship and uninteresting lyrics
>>
>>71343165
It has some fun songs though. Don't act like you don't enjoy Holiday in the Sun or God Save the Queen.
>>
>>71343191
Honestly my favorite song on the album is Anarchy on the UK. I'll say that the riff on the bridge is catchy as fuck. As biased as my previous post was I'll say I don't think it's like the worst album ever or anything. And yea those songs are decent as those 3 are the only ones I like on the album. I just think it's one of the most overrated albums
>>
>>71343229
Submission and New York are pretty fun songs too. I also like their cover of No Fun by the Stooges.
>>
>>71343165
>People actually believe this
Even after all that came out, they're still one of the greatest bands of all time.
You're simply a pleb.
>>
>>71343370
Yikes
>>
>>71342972
>It's unique so it sounds good
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.