[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of Poppy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: discover-that-poppy-01.jpg (1MB, 2392x1232px) Image search: [Google]
discover-that-poppy-01.jpg
1MB, 2392x1232px
What does /mu/ think of Poppy?
>>
>>71342834
idiotic project. if she wanted to make a statement on pop music. actually be a pop musician and the height of your frame start making parodies of yourself
>>
>>71342834
whom?
>>
>>71342834
Her videos are "weird" to normies, I think she's funny, but her music is just kinda ok, she does some cool covers, but otherwise she's alright
>>
>>71342855
Pop singer who makes weird shit on Youtube. Kinda sounds like PC Music but more conventional.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy1N3ntOoNc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4vUxVwb_G8
>>
>>71342882
man this is awful. least pc music sounds good
>>
The kind of shit I'd expect my ex girlfriend to find deep, and she was a fucking mong who didn't know her arse from her elbow.

The only people who listen to this chick are dumb cunt chicks and virgin males with hairy necks.
>>
her youtubes better than her actual music
>>
>>71342873
>I think she's funny, but her music is just kinda ok, she does some cool covers, but otherwise she's alright

you could've said that so much better
>>
>>71342910
Her cover of that one Mac Demarco song was alright
>>
Her music is really good, but the videos range from "alright I guess" to "cancer." Bubblebath is a masterpiece beginning to end though
>>
50's pop
>>
the demarco cover was nice but shes not as good as mars argo
>>
Gwen Stefani for millennial numale cucks desu senpai
>>
Titanic Sinclair definitely has a sense of humor, but sometimes he seems to try to be deeper than he actually is. Some of the videos he's done with Poppy are very good, but the music released by her is terrible generic pop music.
>>
The "message" she tries to put out with everything she does is pretentious and cringy but bunblebath is a fantastic ep
>>
Most ostentatiously shallow surrealism ever.

I've gained some respect for Titanic Sinclair though. At first I thought he was a pretentious hack (he still is) but it's clear he knows 100% what he's doing.
>>
Cringy attention whore
>>
>>71342843
agreed
>>
>>71342897
kek
>>
QT for stupid people
>>
I'd fuck her but her "commentary" is shallow high school girl-tier.

>hurr people are so plastic and fake media and culture feeds you bullshit
Yeah I remember when I was 15 and thought I was profound too.
>>
>>71342834
Reskinned melanie martinez
>>
File: 1469146259556.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469146259556.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
She's fine, her videos have gotten really boring during this year, but I'm fine with this, lowlife is a nice song, bubblebath is not that good and doesn't stand out. Bring back mars argo
>>
File: I'm Poppy.gif (2MB, 727x432px) Image search: [Google]
I'm Poppy.gif
2MB, 727x432px
>>71342834
I'm Poppy
>>
Her videos are so pretentious. Its obvious as hell that shes trying to do that weird, unexplained youtube channel thing like alantutorial, but its overwhelmingly forced.
>>
she's cute and that's all there is to it
>>
>>71342834
I'm Poppy.
>>
I just realized all her pics have the same visual/color/hue aesthetic as BLACKED
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.