[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ makes an album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1459491769619.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1459491769619.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
continued from >>71326445
>>
artist- Silverback
album name- Monkey Business
album cover- >>71327153

>>1. wednesday is the day most people like to kill themselves, so instead of doing that you can just make some noise into a microphone instead
>>2. Make a Baked Cake with a Rake you Fake
>>3. Fag Music Megamix
4. The Cask of /mu/ and Its Founding Fathers
5. Obta Pals
>>6. The Cask of /mu/ and Its Founding Fathers Pt. 2
>>7. fuck twenty one pilots
>>8. Windjived
9. The Future's Nostalgia on the album Happy Endings and Other White Lies by Dr Soulfunk; Or, how I Learned to Stop Worrying and Dig the Groove
10. >6969 can i get title track for that
11. no one can call you you out on your shitty lyrics if you drown the vocals out enough
>>12. Shaka Zulu eventually replaced the traditional spears of the with war hammers because he felt it was cowardly to kill an enemy at a distance
>>13. i am the love child of an abusive alcoholic
14. bunny meme image
>>15. The Leader of the Bunch (You Know Him Well)
>>16. none of these song names are funny
>>17. My anxiety gets in the way of my daily routine and at this point all i can do is suffer
18. I'm going to keep posting monkey faces and such in hopes I get the album cover if that's alright. I won't repeat any, they will just be taken from my folder.
19. A toilet seat gave me AIDS! And other tales from the void.
20. Monkey Business
21. Shitty Cropped Business Monkey
>>22. >muh social anxiety
23. what model tonk?
>>24. Funeral Doom Ballad Part 9 of 30
>>25. The Wisdom of
26. Bananarama, stuck in the Slamma
27. I'm Not Really Sure, But I Think Rubber Soul Was Probably the Best Beatles Album
>>28. MONGEY JUNGLE (feat. Too Many Zooz)
>>29. (R)Ape Escape (Can't Escape The Ape)
>>30. Goodnight Gorilla

1 meme arrow is claimed
2 meme arrows is delivered

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A MINUTE TRACK ALBUM
THAT MEANS EVERY TRACK SHOULD BE A MINUTE OR LESS
>>
Claiming 26, will record it in two hours
>>
buuuuuumpupunump-alaschoop

bumbata

bitchez
>>
forty keks
>>
going to work, will post the album later tonight or tomorrow morning
>>
>>71348810
Thanks f a m
>>
>>71342499
claiming shitty business monkey
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.