[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do her other albums compare?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1785.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1785.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
How do her other albums compare?
>>
Bush
>>
>>71337181
I want Kate Bush to sit on my face.
>>
File: IMG_1805.jpg (171KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1805.jpg
171KB, 2197x1463px
>>71337597
Same.
>>
It took me awhile to get into her other albums because Hounds and Dreaming were so damn good that I didn't want to listen to anything else. I sorta spoiled myself by listening to those first and second.

Sensual World, NFE, and Kick Inside are great though
>>
>>71337647
Same thing happened with me. Same thing also happened when trying to listen to other albums by The Cure after listening to Disintegration.
>>
Lionheart is so fucking underrated.
>>
I've been working my way through her discography chronologically, and i just got to Hounds of Love. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but i was kinda underwhelmed on first listen, especially after I loved The Dreaming so much.
>>
>>71337823
come back to it later, it'll hit you
>>
>>71337878
probably, I haven't had a good chance to really sit down with it yet and The Dreaming did take a couple of listens to grow on me.
>>
50 Words for Snow is pretty great desu
>>
I think her discography might be the strongest that I've heard. It's remarkable. My top 5:

1. Hounds of Love - Obvious choice for a reason. It's simply perfect.
2. The Dreaming - close behind. A truly creative masterpiece.
3. Aerial - This one might be a slow burn for some, but I was instantly hooked. It only got better after repeat listens, though.
4. The Sensual World - Lots of underrated tracks here ("The Fog" chief among them).
5. The Kick Inside - The fact that this great album is #5 tells you all you need to know.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.