[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ICP_UK.jpg (862KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
ICP_UK.jpg
862KB, 1181x1181px
Should I go?
>>
they get a lot of shit for their retarded fans but honestly a lot of their beats and flows are sicc as fk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iva-j7rfJdc
>>
I have an opportunity to see them in Manchester
I'll go if you go
>>
>>71336264
It'd be Bristol for me if I did go. Have a strong morbid curiosity to see what it's actually like. Is there really any kind of ICP fanbase in the UK? I know jugallo culture definitely isnt a thing.
>>
>>71336242

>trunk full of faygo
>car full of fat chicks
>ha hahaha hahaha
>fuck you

someone give these men a nobel
>>
>>71336197
you should go it would be fun i think
>>
Probably get laid.

Probably get an STD.
>>
>>71336306
Among teenagers it is I think
>>
File: o2bristol.jpg (43KB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
o2bristol.jpg
43KB, 350x262px
>>71336484
Really? I've certainly never encountered anything like that. But I suppose the small pockets that do exist would all turn up for these shows and be hilarious. Personally, I'd stay up on the balcony away from them.

(loosely relevant but o2 academy bristol is my least favourite venue on the planet. look at this shithole.)
>>
>>71336531
Personally if somebody convinced me well enough and I had gear, I'd go and enjoy myself. You wouldn't be able to get sprayed with faygo on the balcony.
>>
>>71336561
>You wouldn't be able to get sprayed with faygo on the balcony.
is that supposed to be a downside?
>>
>>71336197

Does ICP really have fans in the UK?
I thought they were pretty unknown outside of the USA.
>>
File: 1482647848931.jpg (44KB, 451x641px) Image search: [Google]
1482647848931.jpg
44KB, 451x641px
>>71336242
>you like slinkies?
>we got slinkies
>>
>>71337091
Tbf they're relatively unknown in the US too.

Not gonna lie though, if the gathering of the juggalos was still near me I would consider going for some of the other acts
>>
Stop making this thread.
>>
>>71338258
and associate with juggalos for a whole weekend?
>>
>>71338478
Some of the "juggalettes" are highly fuckable
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.