[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woodstock 99 General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: imgres.jpg (15KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
15KB, 309x163px
Where can you find the full uncut Woodstock 99 perfomances? MV cucks cut about at least 10 minutes from each show and the full broadcast versions can't be found on YouTube...
>>
Why do you want full performances of ICP and nu metal bands?
>>
>>71334676
This.
There was nothing of value in Woodstock 99
Maybe if they had done it a decade earlier or even in the mid 90s.
>>
>>71334676
i liked the sets of the 90s singer-songwriter girls (alanis, jewel, sheryl crow)
>>
If they did Woodstock 2016, what would it look like? Or don't I want to know.
>>
>>71334626
Why the fuck would anyone want to watch that?
>>
>>71336443
Glastonbury
>>
>>71336443
We'd be hoping for Grimes to have a wardrobe malfunction.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0ps-dJ9eX0
>>
Anyway, the 90s is the most overrated decade for music next to the 60s.
>>
>>71336504
How can the 90s be overrated if it gave us happy hardcore?
>>
>>71336402
Only because you wanted to fuck them.
>>
>>71336613
Well, that too...
>>
>>71336382
there are very few performances worth watching
>The Roots
>Rage Against the Machine
>John Entwistle (they put him on the "emerging artists" stage. They put the fucking bassist of The Who, one of the greatest rock bassists of all time, on the "emerging artists stage)
>George Clinton
>James Brown
>Elvis Costello
>Willie Nelson
But other than that yeah Woodstock '99 was complete shit. $4 water and half naked people covered in actual shit for 3 days.
>>
>>71336382
They did do one in the mid 90's Woodstock '94
>>
>>71336686
You know what else is funny? Aside from the first two acts, those were all old guys and not young, current artists.
>>
>>71336703
The lineup wasn't that good anyway, just a lot of dadrockers and no-name artists. Of major-name 90s bands, they only had RHCP, Green Day, and Nine Inch Nails.

Woodstock 99 was definitely better as far as musical heavyweights of that era being represented.
>>
>>71336772
>Of major-name 90s bands, they only had RHCP, Green Day, and Nine Inch Nails

And all of those bands are complete shit.
>>
>>71336835
Oh right, I forgot this is /mu/ where you have to listen to Diana Ross sped up or ambient field recordings to prove how non-pleb you are.
>>
>>71336872
You don't have to listen to meme albums like Floral Shoppe to realize that RHCP and Green Day are two of the worst bands of all time, and if you unironically listen to them, you should probably go back to /r/music.
>>
is there any place to find full uncut footage of woodstock 94?
>>
>>71334626
didn't women get groped and raped at that concert
>>
>>71337396
Yes.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.