[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one ever bring up this when talking about QotSA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

Why does no one ever bring up this when talking about QotSA?
>>
>>71329481
Because its fucking garbage.
>>
>>71329825
>implying
>>
>>71329481
Because it's their second worst album. You could actually argue it's the worst, Era Vulgaris's good songs were better but its bad songs are worse.
>>
>>71329481
>>71329825
>>71329920
I think it's one of their best albums easily

It has FAR more good tracks on it than Rated R

What does Rated R have? Feel Good Hit of the Summer, and The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret - the rest is medicore

Lullabies has Little Sister, Burn the Witch, In My Head, Someone's in the Wolf, and the rest is pretty good too

Lullabies is probably their second best after SFTD
>>
>>71329481
Cause it's their weakest
>>71330053
yeah sure it had those songs but after Little Sister the album tanks pretty hard imo
>>
It's shit. I hate this and Era Vulgaris. Like Clockwork is so fucking better i cant even explain
>>
>>71330053
>What does Rated R have? Feel Good Hit of the Summer, and The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret - the rest is medicore
I'm giving you the finger
>>
>>71330053
>the rest is medicore
Better Living Through Chemistry, Auto Pilot, In the Fade, I Think I Lost My Headache. Rated R is their best record. I love Lullabies too, but it was by far their most generic effort.
>>
>>71330053
>leg of lamb
>monsters in the parasol
>better living thru chemistry

try again kid
>>
Because the only two albums /mu/ Likes are Songs For the Deaf and Like Clockwork

S/t>LTP>SFTD>R>LC>EV
>>
SftD > s/t > RR > EV >>>>>>>>> LtP > LC
>>
Deaf > R > LC > S/t > EV > LTP
>>
Why don't people like Era Vulgaris? I think it's one of their better records. And Turnin' on the Screw has one of the best riffs I've heard in a modern rock song.
>>
>>71330251
I like it but most of the albums that came before it are better
>>
Self-titled > Songs for the Deaf > Rated R > Like Clockwork >>>>>> this >>>> Era Vulgaris
>>
File: 1460437002497.png (612KB, 899x639px) Image search: [Google]
1460437002497.png
612KB, 899x639px
New record's coming out this year. What do you guys think it will sound like?
>>
>>71330411
Garbage. And I don't mean the band.
>>
>>71330053
Lullabies falls off a cliff after Little Sister, the rest isn't that good
>>
>>71330411
I don't know, they're kind of hard to predict.

Hoping for stuff similar to Like Clockwork, but they've said they're moving on from that.
>>
>>71330665
>but they've said they're moving on from that
Where did you hear that?
>>
>>71330411
>>71330411
that kid is literally a meme rapper now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.