[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this album really as good as it is hailed as?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (2MB, 1220x1220px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1220x1220px
Is this album really as good as it is hailed as?
>>
it sucks imo
>>
>>71328789
Why don't you listen to it and decide for yourself?
>>
Its good. but some of it seems like filler at times.
>>
yes, from start to finish, no filler songs at all, very enjoyable, the greatest songs of the band are in it
>>
>>71328789
The Beatles are easily one of my favorite bands, but albums like Paul McCartney's Ram and Magical Mystery Tour are way more exciting.
>>
>>71328789
For me? No. Never really cared for George's tracks.

And Her Majesty destroyed the amazing ending the album could have had.
>>
>>71328810
>anything i don't like is filler
>anything fun or not as serious is filler
There is no filler on Abbey Road.

Even Octopus's Garden has its merits.
>>
>>71328895
That's the point, so that snobs like you go "ewwww" like a faggot. Fuck snobs, and fuck you.
>>
>>71328805
I want mu's opinion on it. I'm listening to it right now.
>>
no but its still really good
>>
It's one of the only two perfect rock albums ever made. (the other is Animals)
>>
>>71328930
>disliking 1 or 2 songs on an album makes you a snob.

....Ok.
>>
It's perfect
>>
Yes especially the second half
>>
I genuinely believe if you do not enjoy this album, you are a contrarian.
my mom gets a pass because she says she's "heard it too many fucking times"
>>
>>71329276
Its not that you don't like the song, its that you (and any other snob) got triggered by it being placed at the end of an epic suite
>>
>>71329599
You're saying the ONLY reason they put it there was to irritate 'snobs'?

Why not just put it in the middle of the medley? It would have fit much better.
>>
>>71328789
No, The Beatles are objectively shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.