[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is post-rock sister still around?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1466286078107.jpg (249KB, 808x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466286078107.jpg
249KB, 808x556px
is post-rock sister still around?
>>
>>71327393
so... this..... is the.... power of..... post-rock
>>
>>71327393
Can you explain this meemee?
>>
>>71327656
It's a pretty wholesome meme honestly.

Years ago a guy posted a picture of his sister, the left picture and said that he was looking for some post-rock for his sister. It was such a silly specific post that memed it and thus post-rock sister meme was born.
>>
d-delet this
>>
>>71327734
Thanks anon, that was very helpful. Is the right pic really her too? She's packed on quite a few pounds desu...
>>
>>71327393
Please stop posting her fat pictures it's too much to bear
>>
>>71328006
I thought she lost the weight? Or was I dreaming?
>>
>>71327393
this is what its like to be a girl
>on the left
I'm so depressed that I have decided today that i will eat myself to death.
>on the right
holy shit it actually worked! I ate so much spagghetti that I actually solved the question of whether or not anyone can really love me.
>>
>>71327393
damn
>>
>>71328006
honestly i'm not surprised, she never looked like the type to give two shits that she looks good
>>
she was the first person i ever masturbated to
>>
>>71327393
she looks cuter on the right.

fight me.
>>
lol she turned into a hambeast
A deserving fate for her art school faggot facial expressions.
>>
>>71331034
that's because the girl on the right is more obtainable for you

not a bad thing bro, shows you're aware of your market value
>>
>>71327393
IT'S NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR
>>
>>71327393
thicc
>>
>>71329683
damn...

her decline must be extra heartbreaking for you
>>
>>71332404
she could have tured it around again though! we just dont know
>>
>>71331779
truth
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.