[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>Heh heh, ya know, Jimbo, back in 1992, Kurt Cobain unexpectedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: hugh.jpg (33KB, 638x480px) Image search: [Google]
hugh.jpg
33KB, 638x480px
>>Heh heh, ya know, Jimbo, back in 1992, Kurt Cobain unexpectedly sought to reorganize the songwriting royalties of Nirvana. Grohl and Novaselic were OK with the idea at first, but Cobain handed them a deal where he would get 90% of the royalties whereas the other 2 would get 5% each. This tension almost disbanded Nirvana, but after a week of negotiating, they agreed on giving Cobain 75% of the royalties. What's funny Jimbo is that earlier that year, Cobain purchased a huge mansion in California, which supposedly costed over half of his fortune. Dave Grohl would also mention in his autobiography that the image of Cobain being a humble musician who hated fame and money was an act and that Cobain's goal was to become the world's most popular musician.
>So for a person who supposedly hated fame and worldly possessions, he surely cared a lot about how much money he could get, isn't that QUACKING crazy Jimbo?
>>
Cuck Cobain
>>
I really REALLY wanna make one for Herbie but I can't think of one...

If someone could help I would love you forever.
>>
>>71323173
Compare Herbie and synths to bob dylan going electric but imply herbie's change was more significant
>>
>>71322800
>Grohl and Novoselic were OK with the idea at first
I thought this was going in a "Grohl/Novoselic killed Cobain" direction.
>>
File: smog_cate.png (72KB, 257x227px) Image search: [Google]
smog_cate.png
72KB, 257x227px
Didn't he also try to have sex with a mentally deficient girl when he was 16?
Doesn't... doesn't destroy the image I had of him when I was 12 at all... :(
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.