[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Debate:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: scott-stapp.jpg (21KB, 320x278px) Image search: [Google]
scott-stapp.jpg
21KB, 320x278px
Vedder or Stapp?
>>
Stapp. Better vocal range, not a stupid anti-gun liberal, prettier voice, more dynamic, sold millions more albums, was the frontman for a better more influential and huge rock band than Pearl Jam could ever dream of being.

Just imagine Eddie trying to pull this off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VDlibvhLWw
>>
>>71314612
They're both equally talentless.
>>
MY ARMS ARE OPEN
>>
>>71314748
wrong, see >>71314688

Stapp is one of the greatest male vocalists of our time.
>>
>>71314688
>that poofyseinfield tier shirt
>that posturing and posing around
>can barely make out wtf he's saying
>the guitarist bobbing for apples
>audience doesnt know the shitty lyrics

KEK

Stapp has a better voice than Vedder. Vedder could right better songs and became less of an embarassment. Plus Vedder helped the West Memphis Three so he gets a cool guy ticket for that.
>>
>>71314935
>that poofyseinfield tier shirt
>that posturing and posing around
That's what an alpha male looks like pal. I know 99 was around the time you were born so you probably aren't aware, but back then being a straight white masculine male was something that was still respected and glorified, unlike today. He looks like a badass in that video and is wearing a great outfit (cooler than the faggy skinny jean shit we see all the time today) and trust me, in 1999, every single male wanted to be Scott Stapp and every single female wanted to be with Scott Stapp. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>71314688
I know you're overcompensating for the overhate he gets but yea, he is objectively a great singer.

AND a great writer. Creed was a major victim of meme bandwagon trending. Most people just parrot the narrative, always the same worded criticisms.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.