[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

David Bowie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0749.jpg (18KB, 454x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0749.jpg
18KB, 454x324px
itt: we discuss David Bowie's work
>>
Bowie stayed in shape all his life so it is obvious he used to excersise and this includes lifting even for leaner guys like him.

How much you think was the maximum he coul ever bench?
>>
>>71313137
yout post number is really cool

>>
>>71313137
100lb

Now, can we discuss his music?
>>
>>71313173
I bet he could easily lift 150lb, he looked weak but he drank a lot of milk which really helped
>>
>>71313173
your post number is pretty cool too

>>
i like it
>>
>>71312893
What's David Bowie's best album ever?
>>
File: 1473647777167.jpg (314KB, 1000x1251px) Image search: [Google]
1473647777167.jpg
314KB, 1000x1251px
>>71313302
Scary Monsters, Low, or Ziggy
>>
>>71313302
Low is my favourite.
>>
What's your favorite cover song played by Bowie? I really like his version of I'm Waiting for the Man.
>>
>>71313302
Diamond Dogs
>>
>>71313332
>>
>>71313302
Easily Ziggy Stardust.

Hunky Dory is my second favorite, but I feel that's more about my own subjective taste. Low and Heroes are probably more objectively better albums.

Diamond Dogs is the worst of all of his albums I've listened to.
>>
File: milkyedwards.jpg (46KB, 393x398px) Image search: [Google]
milkyedwards.jpg
46KB, 393x398px
>In the 1970s did a gospel soul band called Milky Edwards & The Chamberlings record an album of cover versions of all the songs on David Bowie's Starman? Apparently not. However, on YouTube you can find three videos of someone playing songs from this non-existent album on a record player.

>The videos were uploaded over a year and a half ago (and there's an accompanying, minimalist website — milkyedwards.com), but they've only started to attract attention recently. And now people are wondering who created these videos and why? Because whoever created them, did them very well. The recordings don't sound like the work of an amateur.

Guys, i found some weird and cool shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvXLuYXPL94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GlsNSWDVdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y115_2h4a68
>>
>>71314079
>the worst of all of his albums I've listened to.

t. didn't listen to Never Let Me Down (yet)
Let's keep it that way. But either way: DD ain't that bad.
>>
>>71313302
Station to Station
>>
>>71314128
Nice find dog.
>>
File: Thin W D.jpg (63KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
Thin W D.jpg
63KB, 368x368px
>>71314079
We are the Dead is one of the greatest songs of all time, Sweet thing (1-3) were amazing, 1984 is up beat, Rock n' Roll with me is a nice love song. I mean, fuck, the only song on the album I don't like it the last one, and that barely counts as a song.

>Rebel fucking Rebel

I'll give you one thing though, the cover art is objectively bad. I don't like it but there's something about it that fits.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.