[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate this album

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: tmr.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tmr.png
1MB, 800x800px
Yet I can't stop listening to it. Its so strange and unsettling it always feels new listening to it. I still don't think I 'like' the album, but if art is meant to make you think, this is definitely art.

So why do I keep listening to it /mu/?
>>
Congraguldions you like the album now go away
>>
>>71311708
but i don't like it
>>
>>71311451
You're just trying to fit in with tryhards on /mu/

I understand not wanting to be left out but this album is hot garbage
>>
I imagine you're at the point where the album still fucks you up pretty much due to how unfamilar it sounds but you're still interested in the weird complexity of it

Give or take a few weeks you'll probably get used to the sound and become a fully fledged TMR obsessive
>>
>>71311451
these niggas listening to TMR before Safe as Milk, goddamn
>>
keep listening, you'll start to love it.
>>
>>71311451
the only thing that stood out to me about this album is the story behind its production
>>
>>71312672
This

I was interested in the album from the first listen, but could never fully enjoy it until later. I would put it on whenever I was walking home or just doing shit with it in the background. It literally sounded like it was better every time I put it on, idk why. In my honest opinion, it's very rewarding to get into. Don't listen to the "trying to fit into /mu/" faggots, just listen to it. By the sound of it, you'll be in love with it in like a month tops.
>>
File: 1481157530245.jpg (54KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
1481157530245.jpg
54KB, 433x469px
>>71311451
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.