[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: ff1007.jpg (29KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
ff1007.jpg
29KB, 460x276px
>listening to art-punk
>imagine myself grooving and jiving awkwardly to the unnatural polyrhythms with my equally awkward gf

>listening to minimal synth
>imagine myself calmly gliding over nocturnal city-streets to those syrupy synths with my equally calm gf

>listening to shoegaze
>imagine myself laying in bed and getting lost in the soft noise with my gf

>no gf
It hurts so much.
>>
You sound gay my man

Homo
>>
>>71310229
you mean /r9k/ feels
fun fact women aren't your personal play things that mimic what you like
>>
>>71310229
You sound like a controlling nightmare of a human being
>>
>>71310263
How does saying I'd like a gf that shares my interests imply any of that?

Are you retarded? Holy shit don't even answer.

Just get the fuck out of my thread.
>>
>>71310288
>wanting a gf that genuinely shares your interests means you're controlling
Get out of my thread. You are so fucking retarded it's making me mad.

5 posts into this thread and I'm already primed to fucking explode.

Get the FUCK OUT.
>>
>>71310263
>>71310288
are you girls?

be my gf pls
>>
>>71310260

yeah, this guy is right. OP LOVES dick. go kiss a man you fucking stupid dumb head.
>>
>>71310229
i moshed with a girl i was almost a thing with at some goofy hardcore show, fit this feel

>>71310263
>>71310288
god forbid a girl have similar interests
>>
You understand that girls don't like any of that shit right? Girls like Lana Del Rey, 21 Parrots, Lorde and Beyonce and they have smelly vaginas. Your elegant shy graceful dreamgirl is a deluded fantasy and you're a fucking loser LOL
>>
>>71310229
>>71310260
>>71310368
somehow these posters are all correct, simultaneously
>>
>>71310368
>girls don't like any of that shit
>yet several of my favorite bands in those genres have female members

Additionally, NONE of that is even RELATED to the thread. And I don't think the IP count when up when you posted this so I'm pretty suscipicious that you're one of these retards (>>71310263 >>71310288) who so selflessly volunteered their idiotic opinions to start the thread off.

In any case, fuck off.

>>71310435
No they aren't.

Get out. PLEASE. Seriously, what is WRONG with you people? Why can't a single person involve feels and
>tfw no gf
in a thread's OP without you reactionary little shits hounding it with your ill-informed opinions and weightless rhetoric!

ALSO, THE IP COUNT DEFINITELY DIDN'T INCREASE WHEN YOU MADE THIS POST, SO I KNOW YOU'RE SAMEFAGGING.

FUCK.

OFF.
>>
>>71310489
Case in point, no girl wants to be with a sperg. Face it kid, you were born to be a wizard and you will die a wizard.
>>
>>71310532
>thinks he can accurately judge whether or not someone has aspergers with only a brief online interaction to substantiate it
You are so fucking stupid.

My god. You're a meme.
>>
>>71310263
>>71310288
yep best to get a girl who you cannot stand to be around except when fucking am I right
>>
>>71310489
How old are you and have you ever had a gf? Also stop being assmad because you're getting blasted on 4chin, it's expected
>>
>>71310554
Says the OPN fan
>>
>>71310585
Don't talk down to me you little shit, especially not when you're in my thread.

>>71310587
You just forfeited all benefit of the doubt.

From this point on I will respond to your posts with "Acknowledged" and nothing more.
>>
put on your trip unty
>>
>>71310643
>forfeited all benefit of the doubt
By which I mean your post was so fucking stupid that I was forced to abandon whatever benefit of the doubt I was still giving you.
>>
>>71310575
>extremist the post
>>
>>71310643
Acknowledge me all you want your intentions aren't as good as you think they are and all the things you desire are hollow and temporary, get buttmad all you want, your shit is out of order and you need to sort it out. I'm a girl and I wouldn't even "acknowledge" your existance.
>>
>>71310666
>even without the trip unty can't make a thread that isn't shitposted to death
honestly feel bad for him desu
>>
>>71310723
Acknowledged.
>>
File: 1465955056503.jpg (435KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465955056503.jpg
435KB, 1050x1080px
ITT
>>
>>71310723
>your shit is all out of order and you need to sort it out
because he wants a gf with common interests? as a girl i don't follow
>>
>>71310788
DUDE I POSTED IT AGAIN LOL
>>
>>71310788
You'd better be referring to the retards saying there's something wrong with wanting a gf that shares your passions, because no amount of warping that whitenoise buzzword will make it pertain to me.

I'm the OP by the way.
>>
>>71310796
He wants a fuckdoll he can control who will submit to him and will never ever complain
Like most men
>>
>>71310886
>wants a fuckdoll he can control who will submit to him and will never complain
based on what? as a girl i don't follow
>>
>>71310924
i don't think you're a girl bud
but imagining yourself listening to music with your "equally awkward gf" does not sound sane and never happens in reality.
>>
>>71310944
the post says they're both dancing awkwardly which if you've ever listened to art punk is believable

and even if it weren't naturally occurring (which it is), that only means his goal is unachievable and he will die alone, not that he wants a fuckdoll

as a girl, please stop being so stupid. k thanks
>>
>>71310944
Not OP, but

>nobody ever lies in bed with their significant other
>lovers never bond over music
>awkward girls don't exist

Starting to think that you're the one without a solid grasp on women.
>>
>listen to glitch album
>can't tell if the file is fucked up
>>
>>71310996
>that only means his goal is unachievable and he will die alone
true
>>71311005
>>nobody ever lies in bed with their significant other
where did i say they didn't. i have never said those things do not happen. my issue is with him making threads like this on /mu/ and being so accurate on how its going down.
if he continues this route he will die alone..
pls fuck off to r9k
>>
>>71311017
>listening to VDC
>wish so badly that a girl would sing to me like that
What are you favorite glitch records?
>>
>>71311060
>true
yep, but girls do do that so your point is moot

now quit bullying unty you've had your fun
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.