[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he ever actually kill or rape anyone or was he just memeing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: gg-allin.jpg (39KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
gg-allin.jpg
39KB, 310x350px
Did he ever actually kill or rape anyone or was he just memeing?
>>
I've never hear him kill anyone but it was more sexually assault than rape
>>
Him shoving people's heads into his crotch is almost certainly sexually assault, but if you went to his show you knew what was coming, same as the assault, nudity and fecal projectiles. Other than that, I don't think so.
>>
>>71308204
My mom always tells me he is my dad
>>
>>71309447
nice mom
>>
>>71309447
He might be desu
>>
>>71309458
>>71309461
She said he smelled like shit, couldn't keep an erection, and was very disappointing.

I hate my mom
>>
>>71309498
how is he your dad if he couldnt keep an erection
>>
>>71309518
You can still finish even if you keep losing it throughout the act.
>>
>>71309518
I mean, I never explicitly asked "mom, did he come inside of you?" I assume he did somehow, because she says he's my dad
>>
>>71309546
oh i thought she was just having a laugh at your expense, not that she is actually convinced that he's your dad
>>
>>71309546
Is it weird to see a bloke cutting himself up while naked and covered in his own excrement before an audience and to think "this geezer's probably my dad"?
>>
>>71309568
Nope. She saw him in 1989 in Detroit and I guess they fucked later that night.
Then I was born. The timeframe does fit and it scares the hell out of me that I might go crazy.

Not that GG specifically was actually crazy, but I know his dad was
>>
>>71309648
It's always been one of those things that is kind of cool to think about, but also terrifying at the same time
>>
>>71309658
You wouldn't think that we'd get such a great story out of such an inconspicuous thread.
>>
>>71309677
Well, this is the first GG thread I've seen here. Granted, I have not been here long
>>
didn't he have a micropenis?
>>
>>71309711
absolutely no fucking way, i don't buy it. but in case you are legit the child of gg allin, you gotta start a band and inject heroin into your flaccid cock onstage. carry on that scumfuck legacy, as you are the heir to the throne.
>>
>>71309754
I have thought about starting a band, but basing it on being the illegitimate child of GG Allin just seems strange.

Also, I don't have a cock, so there that goes
>>
>>71309785
Do you have a favorite record of GG's?
>>
>>71309785
>I don't have a cock
what happened to it?
>>
>>71309785
GG has a legit confirmed daughter. You should contact her or any of his other relatives to get a DNA test if your mom is being serious. Also, why did your mom want to fuck GG Allin?
>>
>>71309912
imagine being so autistic that you can't even fathom that the person you're talking to is a woman
>>
>>71309937
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>71309946
hehe gotcha
>>
>>71309919
This could be a good idea
>>
Really? First we get Siouxsie's bastard daughter and now GG Allin's
>>
>>71310524
>Siouxsie's bastard daughter
I think I missed that one. When was that thread?
>>
>>71310602
Around 2010 maybe earlier, I doubt anyone remembers
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.