[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you lads do while listening to music?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1486579699169.jpg (282KB, 900x922px) Image search: [Google]
1486579699169.jpg
282KB, 900x922px
What do you lads do while listening to music?
>>
Listen to the music.
>>
>>71297167
FPBP. No need for any further discussion.
/thread
>>
Work.
>>
>>71297167
this

or browse /mu/ even though i dont care for 90% of the posts
>>
>>71297155
ask dumb questions on /mu/
>>
waste time on the internet

i'm good at that
>>
>>71297155
Jerk off
>>
>>71297155
I draw. Two hobbies at once
>>
>>71297786
Can you get better at drawing without looking up tutorials
>>
>>71297854
I have drawn all my life and i got better just by drawing things i saw and trying to reproduce them exactly as possible. As long as you are familiar with types of drawing implements and the way to use them, you will just get better with practice.
>>
Produce music myself. I have some music on sort of low in the backgroung if not doing mic'd recording. Otherwise I just lay down and listen to the music
>>
>>71297892
ok thanks man
>>
>>71297908
(not the anon you replied to tho, just thought i'd give some advice)
>>
File: 1486566312685.jpg (87KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
1486566312685.jpg
87KB, 594x594px
>>71297854
Youtube tutorials are a great way to get better at drawing (for me at least). You can learn the techniques to get the proportions and rendering correct. As the other anon said you can get better at drawing without tutorials but if you symbol draw that can be quite difficult
>>
Masturbate to pictures of roadworks on the M5 from Exeter.
>>
I've been playing puzzle games like picross and Tetris attack
>>
>tfw no psplus so can't play fut while listening to music like a real european
music for this feel?
>>
study
>>
>>71297155
walk around the house, or take walk outside.
long walks + ambient = good
>>
File: minesweeper_expert.gif (15KB, 510x367px) Image search: [Google]
minesweeper_expert.gif
15KB, 510x367px
>>71297155
minesweeper
>>
Depends on the music. If I'm very unfamiliar/super familiar with the album I can have it on in the background while I read books, but if I've listened enough to know I like it & I don't know it by heart, it keeps distracting me.
>>
Cry
>>
Take a good shit. Even if I don't need to I'll squeeze something out
>>
watch hentai and beat my dick
>>
idk waste time looking at memes on ig
>>
Browse the web, lay down and relax, build stuff, paint, cook.
>>
Driving. Cars have good acoustics
>>
I always have playlists playing while I'm doing normal life around the house. Browsing the web, tidying, cleaning, doijg chores, etc. I tend to only listen to full albums when I cook, which has a funny effect because I now tend to associate a lot of albums I love with whatever dish I was cooking that night I first listened. I can taste bolognese when I listen to Hunky Dory, for example.
>>
>>71298611
only corret answer
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.