[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AOTY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

AOTY
>>
correct
>>
Not a single bad song on this album, I can't remember the last time I let an album play without skipping anything but I can let this play five times over with no skips.
>>
>>71296925
>>71297814
>>71297029

Agree
>>
YO YO WHA UP MATE YO YO WHA UP NIGGA MATE YO YO FOCKIN CUNT I'LL FOCK YOU UP I SWEAR ON ME MUM YO YO OI MATE YO YO DA BLOKES AT DA PUB WHA UP WHA UP YO YO
>>
>>71297848
yah yah yah hnnhnhsgasippin on dat codeiene yah hnghsnhnhn ring ring hnahfnhnhn trap phone hnhnahnahnahna i'm the plug bih hnahnhnghn yah yah yah
>>
how new is this release? is it good?
>>
>>71297868
This guy gets it.
>>
>>71297887
Four days old and yeah
>>
It's been in repeat for days. I'm getting it in physical formats to give to family members as well.
>>
File: album.jpg (184KB, 963x1287px) Image search: [Google]
album.jpg
184KB, 963x1287px
>>71297887
>is it good?

Yes
>>
File: C5wFHFTWMAE4QeH.jpg (68KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C5wFHFTWMAE4QeH.jpg
68KB, 675x1200px
On repeat
>>
>the caliphate of british music
>>
>>71298931
Thats been on repeat since it came out desu senpai ur l8
>>
imagine truly believing cadell could spin stormzy in a clash lmaooo, has contrarianism gone too far?
>>
>2 part gospel influenced song
>Nonsense phone call with rapper doing life in prison
Hmmmm
>>
>>71299421
>not knowing crazy titch
you probably have no idea what 'where's carlos?' means too
>>
didn't know this was grime, my first grime album I guess. It's pretty nice
>>
>>71299612
Most grime is repetitive, that's why there's not thag many good albums but barrel loads of killer singles. I don't want to act like this is already an all time classic but Stormy's pool of influences and musical ambitions seem to be a lot bigr than most of his peers.
>>
>>71299651
Interedasting... I'm on the 6th track rn and this one isn't grime at all. My favorite track so far desu
>>
LOAD UP THE LORRY, DONT CARE WHATS UR STORY
>>
File: King Stormzy.jpg (214KB, 1620x1069px) Image search: [Google]
King Stormzy.jpg
214KB, 1620x1069px
Stormzy is Number 1 on the single chart, Number 1 on album chart, Number 1 on rap chart & has 9 songs in the top 20 RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>71299806
Nigga's got the viiibe
>>
I don't like hip hop but damn big for your boots is a good song. I have chills going down my spine for the first time ever listening to a nigger genre. Amazing album.
>>
This is the second "grime" album i have listened to, i thought it was all gonna be like Big For Your Boots. I like this gospel RnB thing it sounds pretty neat and not as annoying as coloring book.
>>
>grime artists are usually insane on freestyles and shit at singles/albums
>stormzy is insane on freestyles and drops a fucking 10/10 album
Whole grime scene is scratching its head at the moment wondering how this happened.
>>
>>71299806
Every song on the album is on the Spotify top 50 as well.
>>
>>71299845
Nigga's got the viiiiiiiiiibe
>>71299952
Nigga's got the viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiibe
>>
>>71299952
stormzy's freestyles are pretty shit, most of them are pre-written/not actually freestyles, he's crazy overrated within the scene and has an underwhelming flow
>>
Can we all agree cigarettes and cush is gash and belongs in the bin? I like the smooth sax but not much else.
>>
Is Stormzy a muslim?
>>
>>71300031
Yeah I thought it was pretty shit.
>>71299931
I was expecting to hate the gospel vibes but they're pretty good. A lot less cheesy than the previous attempts.
>>
>>71300152
I think he's a nigger
>>
>>71300031
>cush
brits need to never ever talk about weed ever again hoky fuck
>>
>>71300026
Freestyle doesn't mean made up on the spot friendo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_YEJs9WOqU
Watch the full cypher if you can be bothered and try to name another MC that even comes close, pro tip, you can't
>>
where is the link?
>>
>>71300026
They said Stormzy can't be the King of Grime cuz he can't do radio sets
>>
>>71300292
let's be real rudeboy, he would light up a radio set
>>
>>71300222

Spotify
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apcIagOHk9w

Released three hours ago, who said he couldn't do radio sets?
>>
>>71300403
anything izzie says just sounds 10x harder when he barks after lol
>>
He even killed the R&B singing
>>
>>71300403
he always looks really concerned when freestyling

>>71300311
lool why are you typing like that? home county boy who's watched several grime youtube videos and speaks/types like he's from ends right there.
>>
>>71300222
The internet, this isn't the dole office.
>>
>>71302317
shut up
>>
nobody listening to this album on /mu/ actually listens to grime

and no, just because you listened to integrity, konnichiwa, made in the manor (which was a hip-hop album) and godfather because p4k/fantano told you to doesn't count.
>>
File: 1458469595545.jpg (19KB, 406x119px) Image search: [Google]
1458469595545.jpg
19KB, 406x119px
>>71301796
>not realizing it's lyrics and i was finishing the last anon's bar
fucking hell are you okay? have you listened to the album enough to be posting here?
>>
grime is just british hip-hop shut up
>>
>>71303120

I've been listening to grime fire over 10 years since before the days of run the roads.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.