[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is inarguably John Mayer's best album.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: roomforsquares.jpg (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
roomforsquares.jpg
205KB, 500x500px
This is inarguably John Mayer's best album.
>>
Are you some kind of fucking moron? His masterpiece of obviously Continuum. Battle Studies is also better than his debut.
>>
>>71292911
Neon and 63 alone make this the case
>>
His 2 new EPs are alright. Better than born and raised or paradise valley for sure, but so far the new album is a mixed bag. The highs are really high but the lows are pretty fucking low.
>>
>>71293897
should probably say what I thought were the high points
>Helpless
>Love On The Weekend
>Moving On and Getting Over
>Still Feel Like Your Man
The rest is meh. Changing and Emoji of a wave make me cringe hard. Put the word "emoji" in your song title and it's guaranteed to make me want to punch you.
>>
>>71292974
this. if you disagree you're wrong
>>
>>71293935
I was just going to ask you which ones you liked kek. I still haven't listened to the second one but the first one I thought Love on the weekend was the weakest one and liked Moving On and Getting Over and You're Gonna Live Forever in Me
>>
>>71293935
Emoji of a Wave is dumb good, the swelling strings towards the end are amazing and the whole thing builds more than I ever expected it to while first listening to it. I don't even mind the song's title since he never says the word "Emoji" during the song at all.
>>
>>71293897
I really liked Born and Raised & Paradise Valley. Such comfy summer albums.
>>
>>71292911
ok

but his Kid A cover is the only thing i know him for
>>
>>71293935
people actually listen to john mayer??
wtf
>>
>>71294363
Patricians listen to everything
>>
Where the light is live in la is basically all his godtier songs in one concert
fuck me I wish I was at that concert
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.