[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Alice Glass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Thoughts on Alice Glass?
>>
>>71292564
hey i have that sweatshirt
2 of them actually
fucking weird
>>
>>71292564
She's pretty, and good at shout-poetry. Bad at actual singing.

I think she sort of has musical talent when she's paired with a good producer. Even though Ethan was the actual backbone of CC, it will never be the same (or as good, probably) with her gone.
>>
>>71292600
enjoy ur ban
>>
>>71292667
how do you mean
>>
>>71292650
alice has a primal, crazy rage inside of her that edith can't evoke nearly as well
>>
edith is so much more talented and attractive
good choice ethan
>>
>>71292564
I actually know a good amount of ppl that kick it with her on the reg and have hung out with her a few times.

IDK about now but a few years ago she was a bratty coke-whore bitch who always thinks she's the coolest person in the room and expects people to worship her

who knows maybe she's dif now. highly doubt it tho
>>
>>71292650
>Bad at actual singing.
She said that on her debut there will be her real singing. I really like the timbre of her voice is songs such as Celestica and Kerosoene.

>>71292804
Alice was better. CC4 is the band's weakest album by far.
>>
>>71292884
*Kerosene
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.