[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about these dudes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (38KB, 590x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 590x404px
>>
cunts
>>
I hate them with an unending firey passion
>>
the one on the right is ugly as shit. most of their music sucks. it's derivative and even the tracks of theirs you do enjoy become trite husks of songs once they've played 500 gorillion times per day on the radio for the past 3 months.

would suck them both
>>
Remember when Tyler rapped "Stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus?" that's how I feel about The Chaincucks.
>>
>>71292273
when a band is so patrician it hurts
>>
We've reached the point now where The Chainsmokers are absolutely not going away. This is the Trump getting elected moment of pop, the moment where the nightmare becomes the reality, that song with Coldplay is evident of this.
>>
annoying
>>
>>71292529
Thy have okay to good production, they just need to learn more about songwriting.
>>
>>71292563
They need to fuck off.
>>
>>71292273
theyre literally the nickelback of edm

edm is completly dead and gone, wtf who is listening to the chainsmokers and thinking "yeah, this is modern and hip"
>>
More like these dubs
>>
>>71292744
DAMN SISTER
>>
>>71292273
they are shit and their ego is 10x bigger than their talent. Roses was their only good song. Their songwriting is basic as fuck and drew faggart's vocals are piss poor
>>
>>71292273
I've never heard anything by the chainsmokers. Maybe I'm just out of touch.
>>
>>71292737
everyone who listens to them, which is a lot of people. not defending them, i hate the chainsmokers
>>71292744
oh goddamn
>>
>>71292774
>Maybe I'm just out of touch.

No, you're very in touch. It's gonna be cool to hate them in 1-2 months tops.
>>
Who would've thought the guys responsible for a meme novelty song in 2013 would come back with about 4 hit songs within a year?
>>
>>71293207
I did. That song was so fucking stupid, but it so girls I knew they would make it big.
>>
File: Memories...Do_Not_Open.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Memories...Do_Not_Open.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
Worst album cover 2K17
>>
File: tumblr_mjvmshgY4m1rr42gqo1_500.jpg (36KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjvmshgY4m1rr42gqo1_500.jpg
36KB, 500x333px
>>71294415
I swear I saw this picture on tumblr like 5 years ago. They're not even original with their album covers and titles ffs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.