[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: artists who don't get enough credit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

ITT: artists who don't get enough credit
>>
Sinbad is a musician?
>>
>>71286883
I thought it was Ron Howard
>>
>>71286883
>>71286999
Rumpelstiltskin.
>>
its mike love you fucking plens
>>
>>71287036
Who?
>>
>>71287036
more like mike loveless
>>
>>71287036
more like my glove
>>
>>71287079
more like a better musician than youll ever fucking be
>>
>>71287036
I CAN'T WAIT TIL THE SUMMER
>>
>>71287178
CAUSE IT'S GONNA BE A SUMMER OF DUBS
>>
>>71287212
HEY NOW
WELL IT'S A DUBS THING
>>
>>71286839
one time i caught a ban for "blogposting" because i posted a thread about what was going on in my life, asked for recommendations for that feel, and the thread went on for quite a while, with people discussing their own feels, music recommendations flying everywhere, and people kept asking me more about what was going on to try to fine-tune their recommendations, so i indulged them. it was a good thread (not because of me, but because of the people who bothered to exchange music and chat with each other to try to help each other with music), and after i caught the ban and the thread was deleted, i saw a thread go up asking where it went, and attempting to restart it. people were actually upset that the thread got deleted, because they were getting comfort and good music out of it.

BUT YOU SADO-MASOCHISTIC MOTHERFUCKERS CAN LOVE-POST ALL GODDAMN DAY AND NOT A DAMN THING HAPPENS. IT'S THE LOWEST-EFFORT SHIT IN THE WORLD, AND IT'S ANNOYING AS HELL. ALL YOU'RE DOING IS POSTING WHO IS OBVIOUSLY THE SHITTIEST MEMBER OF THE BEACH BOYS AND WHO IS OBVIOUSLY A VERY SHITTY HUMAN, AND TELLING PEOPLE HE'S BETTER THAN BRIAN. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO DO WITH MUSIC, EVER. IT'S JUST BLIND SHITPOSTING. IT CERTAINLY HAS WAY LESS TO DO WITH MUSIC THAN A "MUSIC FOR THIS FEEL" THREAD. BUT THIS IS THE COMMUNITY YOU WANT, ONE WHERE WE HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS GODDAMN STUPID, UGLY ASSHAT'S FACE ON THREE DIFFERENT THREADS WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO SCROLL DOWN. YOU'VE PROBABLY ACTUALLY MADE SOME PEOPLE LIKE MIKE LOVE DUE TO YOUR INCESSANT, UNRELENTING SHITPOSTING, AND THAT'S PROBABLY ONE OF THE GREATEST CRIMES IN MUSIC YOU COULD POSSIBLY COMMIT. IT KILLS ME EVERY DAY THAT THE PLACE I GO TO FOR GOOD MUSIC AND INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION ABOUT THAT MUSIC IS FILLED WITH IRONIC LOVE PROPAGANDA. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD END THIS OR END ME.

inb4 "go to bed, Brian"
>>
>>71287261
i luh dis pasta
>>
File: Chelsea-Wolfe1-630x419.jpg (33KB, 630x419px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea-Wolfe1-630x419.jpg
33KB, 630x419px
>>71286839
>>
>>71287079
why is this funny
>>
File: MCR abum.png (116KB, 917x379px) Image search: [Google]
MCR abum.png
116KB, 917x379px
MCR
>>
File: CjwCqASUgAA_Tv3.jpg (68KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
CjwCqASUgAA_Tv3.jpg
68KB, 600x461px
*Blocks your globalism*
>>
>>71286839
dude looks like cricket from IASIP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.