[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>band is named after frontwoman's pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: gyU3RvV.jpg (68KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
gyU3RvV.jpg
68KB, 499x499px
>band is named after frontwoman's pussy
>>
my bloody valentine?
>>
Gnaw Their Tongues?
>>
>>71286056
>perfect pussy
>Alabama Thunderpussy?
>The Slits
>>
File: 1483054513390.png (467KB, 711x635px) Image search: [Google]
1483054513390.png
467KB, 711x635px
>>71286081
>>
>>71286056
Mannequin Pussy?
>>
purity ring?
>>
Hole?
>>
Fudge Tunnel for the boipussy.
>>
Swans?
>>
Blondie?
>>
Yeastie Girlz?
>>
Epica?
>>
Mass of the Fermenting Dregs?
>>
>>71286056
name 52 bands that do this
>>
Cold Cave?
>>
>>71286056
Michael Stipe & The REMs?
>>
File: nGuy9H2.jpg (97KB, 1558x1178px) Image search: [Google]
nGuy9H2.jpg
97KB, 1558x1178px
Grimes?
>>
>>71286251
the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps,
the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps, the Death Gripps
>>
>>71286056
>frontwoman's
>>71286269
>>71286339
>>
>>71286373
Smashing Pumpkins?
>>
File: 08.jpg (11KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
08.jpg
11KB, 300x210px
>>71286178
>My band is called Hole. It’s not called Little Hole. It’s not called Big Hole. It’s not called Flapping Noni. It’s not called Teeny Rose Bud. It’s not called Barbie Pussy. It’s called Hole.
>>
>The Body Lovers
Holy shit
>>
>>71286056

pink floyd
Black Dahlia murder
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 213x300px
Harry Pussy?
>>
Flaming Lips
>>
Chvrches?

(because it's where I go to worship xDDDDDD)
>>
>>71286056
Behold... The Arctopus?
>>
Power Trip?
>>
Kreator?
>>
>>71286056
The breeders
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.