[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for Max and Iggor Cavalera

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: R-3386365-1335538406.jpeg.jpg (138KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-3386365-1335538406.jpeg.jpg
138KB, 600x600px
I'm interviewing Max and Iggor (former Sepultura) tonight in Montana. I already have my own questions planned out. But fellow Metal bros, if you were interviewing them, what would you ask? Anything you want to know about the Roots album or any specfic questions for them in general?
>>
ask about the departure of wagner
>>
Ask why they betrayed the movement
>>
>>71284344
Don't they have bad blood?
>>
>>71284382
It's only going to be a positive one, bro. Sorry. But more details please?
>>
Will they ever play thrash again? And can they do it without compressing the fuck out of the mix? I hate how much this goes on in metal.
>>
will they ever collab with hudson cadorini?
>>
Why did they completely run out of riffs after Arise? Is it a medical condition?
>>
>>71284508
That's a cool one!
>>
>>71284391
thats what id like to know
>>
Asking them why the metal community in Brazil is full of awful awful people
>>
Ask what made them change their sound after Arise
>>
>>71284311
How do you feel about the retarded korn frontman stating that you recorder "Roots" as a tribute to his shit band and how would you beat him up given the chance?
>>
Can you ask him what his favorite punk albums are? I'm genuinely curious I know he's a fan of Doom and Discharge.
>>
What inspired the musical shift between Chaos A.D. and Roots, and why did they adapt a groovier sound than the thrash metal style?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.