[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. what cultural appropriation means 2. if i see an anon that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: asda.png (15KB, 1088x448px) Image search: [Google]
asda.png
15KB, 1088x448px
1. what cultural appropriation means
2. if i see an anon that listens to music i already listened to, i feel superior to that person
>>
shouldn't you be in school little boy?
>>
>>71280963
Nothing because discogs and Wikipedia provides everything, 4chan is for shitposting.
>>
>>71280963
>people who have good music "taste" are usually shitty people you wanna avoid being friends with

>listening to a variety of music can be beneficial and help you understand music to a certain extinct

>good reviews are helpful for noticing things your ears didn't pick up while listening to the record but the score shouldn't affect the quality that's up to you.

other things. learned sum good things from here. but overall don't like how mu only vaguely discusses albums anymore.
most topics are just "i liked it" or i hated it without much of an analysis from other sides.
>>
>>71280963
1./mu/ is just a subreddit in disguise
2.People who use words like "contrarian", "tryhard" and "poseur" are dumbasses who cant get out of their safe space and listen something other than p4k approved albums or mucore
>>
>>71281012
>people who have good music "taste" are usually shitty people you wanna avoid being friends with
Wrong, here's something else you obviously don't know, most people, are cunts who you wanna avoid being friends with.

>listening to a variety of music can be beneficial and help you understand music to a certain extinct
Wrong, most people on /mu/ listen to a variety of music to stand out socially, this can only be bad for long term enjoyment of music.

>good reviews are helpful for noticing things your ears didn't pick up while listening to the record but the score shouldn't affect the quality that's up to you.
True, but the majority of people - let alone /mu/ - don't know this and will by result skip art simply because Fantandingo didn't give it a light 7

>other things. learned sum good things from here. but overall don't like how mu only vaguely discusses albums anymore.
most topics are just "i liked it" or i hated it without much of an analysis from other sides.
If you so faithfully believe people with good music "taste" (which by the way I don't understand why you only put taste in quotation marks, seeing as the entire concept of "good music" is redundant in the grand scheme of things) should be avoided because of elitism, then why would you seek to discuss music with them?

>>71281051
>/mu/ is just a subreddit in disguise
objectively correct
>People who use words like "contrarian", "tryhard" and "poseur" are dumbasses who cant get out of their safe space and listen something other than p4k approved albums or mucore
It's just a (You) meme dude, the entire startpacks and poseurcore charts are literally just memes to catch out newfags.
>>
>>71281089
>Wrong, most people on /mu/ listen to a variety of music to stand out socially, this can only be bad for long term enjoyment of music.
im not talking about /mu/ im talking about my own personal experience from browsing here. before i came here i only listened to hip hop and daft punk. Now i mainly listen to prog folk and ambient. it helped me explored genres i would have never discovered on my own. Since during that time i only got my taste from my local radio, friends and pandora stations

>Wrong, here's something else you obviously don't know, most people, are cunts who you wanna avoid being friends with.
thats true but i used to think i would make friends easier with people who shared the same hobbies as i did. but atm in my university the kids i've met who liked shoegaze and dreampop just did heroin after class and shoplifted.

thats my fault though and i have lots of growing up to do. but this place has helped me along the way!
>>
>>71280963
everybody on this board is autistic
>>
>>71280963
if music give you feels, quality of music is not important
>>
>>71280963

that i should avoid it like a plague
>>
1. I have shit taste
2. Everyone else has shit taste
3. Kpop is more popular than I thought
>>
>>71281009
>discogs
fucking this
>>
>>71281089
>It's just a (You) meme dude, the entire startpacks and poseurcore charts are literally just memes to catch out newfags.

Are you sure? Montie and montiedrones take it way too seriously.
>>
>>71280963
people project a lot when they get some anonymity
>>
>>71280963
1. that music is my biggest passion
2. ...i'm a björkfag
>>
>people unironically have an objective view on music
>there are others out there far more autistic than i am
>>
File: panuu.jpg (38KB, 515x329px) Image search: [Google]
panuu.jpg
38KB, 515x329px
1. refrigerators are funny
2. if anyone I meet someone who loves what /mu/ loves I wont continue the convo
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.