[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Rolling Stone gave this a perfect score and AOTY.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 51144147.jpg (65KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
51144147.jpg
65KB, 480x480px
Daily reminder that Rolling Stone gave this a perfect score and AOTY.
>>
>>71280095
thast because they are cucks
>>
>>71280095
>>71280103
Great thread boys, really revolutionizing music criticism
>>
>>71280159
your welcome
>>
>>71280095
>current year
>caring about what rolling stone has to say
>>
YASSSSS SLAYYYY QUEEN

like, everyone just woke up one morning and decided to worship beyonce? as in, one-third of TLC, a mediocre pop group that was less popular than britney? as in, the same woman who was in austin powers, goldmember?

who told us all to love beyonce? and why should we? because she married up?
>>
>>71280720
>caring about what anyone has to say about music for any more than seeing a different viewpoint
ftfy
>>
>>71280763
because she #SLAYYYYYYYYS YAS QUEEN OMG SLAYYYYYY

also if you don't like her you're racist, sexist, misogynist, and probably a virgin too
>>
she's hot, confident, and can sing well.

that's it.

she hasn't put out a "good" song to date.
>>
>>71280787
it genuinely baffles me. i get that she oozes confidence, and that's great. everyone should be comfortable with themselves. but she's like every other braggart hip-hop artist whose status is directly proportional to her net wealth. why do the working and middle class look up to an obscenely rich woman who can't even remember what it's like to go to the grocery store?
>>
>>71280841
because she's a genius salesman who plays to the racial tensions and """"le stronk black woman xDDDDD""" hysteria that the US is beset with

people see this album, which is marketed as "empowering black women" or whatever, and immediately think listening to/liking Beyonce is a radical politically-charged act; conveniently forgetting that all you're doing is lining the pockets of her and her army of producers, lawyers, and the other staff that went into making Lemonade (and most of whom are probably white)

TL;DR it's an easy way for Stacies and college girls to feel as though they're contributing to a movement
>>
It's a good album. Nothing less , nothing more
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.