[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes the chainsmokers so fucking awful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

What makes the chainsmokers so fucking awful?
>>
that same fucking 2006-tier edm drop they have on every song
>>
Commercial jingles mixed with "EDM"
The overall stuff of nightmares
>>
>>71276528
They want to be a pop rock band really bad, but they know that won't sell. So they make edm they probably don't like and shoehorn a guitar in every track.
>>
this was the last nail in coldplay's coffin for me wtf happened atlas was a good song
>>
Taking the popularity with a meme song didnt get them flooded with hate, so everybody assumed they are fine. When they carried on making shit, the public had already constructed an opinion on them, and it was too late to convince anyone this is cancer.

We had to stop it in its tracks, but we didnt
>>
with the ridiculous amount of bad chainsmokers songs I've heard in clubs recently, I honestly believe that they could become the worst musical act of the decade.

It's like people are actually nostalgic for the garbage EDM produced in the last 10 years
>>
To answer OP's question, fantastic management.

There is no way those cunts could ever get recognition with how little they have to offer. However they now dont even get criticism on shouting "sing this shit" and "make some fucking noise", while playbacking Coldplay's Yellow

Just hearing the name makes me so angry.
>>
yeah the structures of the songs they make are really repetitive and predictable. music isn't supposed to be predictable.
>>
edm is cancer. always has been
>>
The fact that everytime I try to listen to Don't Let me Down by Beatles their songs comes out instead. That really grind my gears.
>>
>>71276528
the chainsmokers are truly the radiohead of edm
>>
>>71276528
There's pop and then there's the Chainsmokers. There is, and was no hope for these degenerates from the beginning.
>>
its not even good edm or pop
at least diplo or skrillex can make some decent stuff.
these guys have ZERO soul to their music. its like an algorithm decided to make music based on the safest most liked sounds
>>
>>71278758
Literally how
>>
>>71276528
They're still more successful than you'll ever be and fuck hot girls on a daily basis
>>
>>71279411
Kill yourself
>>
>>71279187
literally i don't like your attitude shut up
>>
>>71278456
>It's like people are actually nostalgic for the garbage EDM produced in the last 10 years

You got it, dude
>>
>>71279411

Doesn't make their music any less awful
>>
>>71278673
How so?
>>
>>71279657
Sometimes I just put on YouTube "Don't Let me Down song" hoping for the Beatles, then that shit apear
>>
>>71278673
>>71280051
wow anon, that is one hell of a story
>>
>>71280173
Thank you, sharing this sure helped me getting rid of the pain
>>
I wouldn't know. I don't listen to pop music specifically catered to females.
>>
>>71279179
>its like an algorithm decided to make music based on the safest most liked sounds

they said themselves their music is a product and they are a marketing team or something like that. at least they're honest I guess.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.