[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /mu/ like EBM/Aggrotech?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1477967008100.jpg (124KB, 670x846px) Image search: [Google]
1477967008100.jpg
124KB, 670x846px
Does /mu/ like EBM/Aggrotech?
>>
>>71257372
80s EBM is real good
all the modern stuff like futurepop and subpar electro-industrial is passable but meh at best

aggrotech and all that cybergoth trash is something I just can't understand
>>
Oh yeah nigga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvC5Qh_j1g
>>
>>71257372
sure

>>71257688
>aggrotech and all that cybergoth trash is something I just can't understand
It's for ravers who just watched GitS or Ergo Proxy and thought it was the tightest shit of all time, so now they need their untz untz dance music to also be sad and about the future. You know it's a lot like the IDM/DnB kids who claim their music is "cyberpunk" and stuff.
>>
File: rip.jpg (10KB, 340x336px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
10KB, 340x336px
>>71257372
Nah, /mu/ just likes being baited and dancing like clowns to everything here. You can tell they're mad when they make threads about you.
>>
>>71257372
When was there a naked heroin addict in Alien 3

Was it the director's cut
>>
File: 1472615921129.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1472615921129.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>>71260714
Wrong link, I'm retarded but I stopped listening to this stuff years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIU0EXtizXk
>>
>>71260617
What about her suggests that she's a heroin addict?
>>
>>71260617
>>71260772
She used to be together with the guy that got busted with the biggest LSD lab ever. She makes youtube videos about psychedelics nowadays.

I think
>>
>>71257372
i do, but in a guilty pleasure way as it's the nu-metal of electronic music
>>
>>71261029
krystle cole
>>
I like a lot of EBM. From entry level stuff like Front 242, Nitzer Ebb all the way to stuff like E-Craft or Straftanz.

When I think about "aggrotech" I think of shit like Psyclon 9 or Combichrist. Fuck that shit.

But there's a lot of good stuff being made under the Rhythmic Noise/Post Industrial umbrella.
>>
>>71260772
She's skinny. Americans think this means she's extremely unhealthy
>>
>>71261962
Her "paintings" are embarrassingly bad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.