[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some albums you really, genuinely believe women don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 208.jpg (539KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
208.jpg
539KB, 1200x1200px
What are some albums you really, genuinely believe women don't understand?

This album is just so masculine and deals with such masculine struggles that I have a hard time believing that any woman would find it enjoyable.
>>
lol shut up
>>
dude death grips are catchy/poppy as fuck. it just seems "tough" because of the guy yelling and the loud production.
>>
>>71249152
>This album is so masculine and deals with very masculine struggles

Are you sure?
>>
> MC Ride shouting like a homeless bum at a train station, because he was one
> Women won't get it

Most people don't
>>
OP: struggling with virginity.
>>
>>71249629

witty comment my friend, I bet you'll screenshot this and submit it to /r/4chan, I look forward to it.
>>
>>71249608

Does anyone actually know Ride's life story?
>>
>>71249682

He likes some pretty extreme war metal bands, that's enough to know that he had a pretty interesting upbringing and past.
>>
>>71249682
>>71249682
He was raised by Christian parents, he was always into grimdark things, he might have a lifelong clinical depression considering the things he comes up with. He probably suffers from social anxiety too, if DG interviews are anything to go by. He's strongly into metal (Zach is the one who is more into hip-hop) and he entered the hip-hop scene with the rap group Fyre, but eventually went on to create Death Grips with Zach and Andy.

Considering how muscular and fit he is, I would assume that, on top of working out regularly, he must be a construction worker or some other kind of physical work. He has said he used to trust people before but doesn't anymore, and considering his lyrical themes, I would make a guess and say he had a falling out with his Christian parents, although the lyrics of On GP mention his family so maybe they made up.

Finally, he got his tattoos after the band blew up with ExM and TMS. He didn't have tattoos before that point. And I don't need to mention that he takes hallucinogenic drugs, although I would assume he's not an addict (considering how often the band releases stuff, it wouldn't make any sense if they were high constantly).
>>
>>71250396

>Finally, he got his tattoos after the band blew up with ExM and TMS. He didn't have tattoos before that point

I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>71250396
And finally, although he has a lot of pent up anger, it appears that he is actually really polite when he's not into his stage persona. Many reports of him saying thanks, sorry, etc. at proper occasions (such as to gards after he jumped into the crowd at one of his concerts). Also, I've seen someone say their girlfriend said they got together with this group to smoke weed once, before DG was a thing, and Stefan was there, and was very quiet and imposing. They also said he can handle a lot of alcohol.
>>
>>71249152

Why do I always think of Ride when seeing that cover.
>>
>>71250435
You can look at videos of early performances the group did, when TMS wasn't released yet. He most definitely didn't have tattoos there.
>>
>>71249629
It's amazing how easy it is to tell it's an upset female or a nu-male behind this post.
>>
>>71250492

Those performances must not be well known then because I've never seen Ride without tattoos when he doesn't have a shirt on.
>>
me and my gf both love this album but hoke
>>
>>71250477
I always think its him when I see it and then remember its not
>>
File: CfIrs08W4AAdDuz.jpg (24KB, 565x428px) Image search: [Google]
CfIrs08W4AAdDuz.jpg
24KB, 565x428px
>>71249152 (OP)

This might seem like a bait answer, but I'd say MBDTF. Since it's all about the manly ego struggle with relationships and money, I don't think a lot of women could get past "oh he is just bragging". Idk, just my two cents.
>>
>>71250496
Buzzwords against reality? Way to go, kid.
>>
>>71253118
s
a
l
t
>>
File: pulsedemon.jpg (36KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
pulsedemon.jpg
36KB, 300x298px
most noise in general
>>
>>71253156

This isn't a thread about albums humans can't enjoy. Go away you ayy lmao.
>>
File: You_Want_Some_Of_This.jpg (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
You_Want_Some_Of_This.jpg
60KB, 400x400px
This album is too masculine for anyone to understand.
>>
File: a1535970238_2.jpg (53KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
a1535970238_2.jpg
53KB, 350x350px
>>
File: Suicide1977.jpg (22KB, 316x315px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide1977.jpg
22KB, 316x315px
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.