[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: mauz624.jpg (118KB, 624x718px) Image search: [Google]
mauz624.jpg
118KB, 624x718px
Was it autism?
>>
File: 1474149977041.jpg (21KB, 563x593px) Image search: [Google]
1474149977041.jpg
21KB, 563x593px
The bottom line is that I am stupid... I am imbecelic and ignorant. Any reeeal thinker wouldn't even think twice about wiping their ass with these boring, american, 20 something, retarded ideas. So here it is you guttless paltroons. You wailing sacks... Rock N' Roll and all her bastard grandchildren suck... They are terrible... They are banalities... BANALITIES... Can I ever stress it enough... Ever... Ever... Ever... Ever.. I'm not crashing anyones party, I'm fucking retarded. RETARDED. Do you read me asshole, RETARDED... But not as retarded as fucking hip-hop... Oooohhhh, and thats just the start... Two minutes... No. No. No. precisely five minutes or so of exposure (like radiation exposure, only WORSE) sickens me beyond my comprehension to speak... IT sickens me so unbelievably much I want to scrape at my eyes and genitals... ME. ME. ME. I don't give a fuck about you asshole. I don't want to come to your party and I don't care what bands you like either (All Night Radio, The Like, Siouxsie &The Banshees, The Cure, Joy Division, [fucking "Joy Division", everyone likes "Joy Division," why don't you get a fucking sign that says I"'m a mindlesss, mindless pea-brained fuck!" instead of liking Joy Division, it would accomplish the samew thing.] My Bloody Valentine, Helio Sequence, Vietnam, Dead Meadow, Roxy Music, Nick Drake, Ariel Pink, R. Stevie Moore, The Space Lady, John Maus, The Beach Boys, talking heads, esg, the clash, pixies, the streets, happy mondays, Kylie Minogue, eno, the chameleons, nofx, john lennon, yoko ono, velvet underground, BEYONCE, a certain ratio, dirty little secret, can, Le Tigre, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, virgin killer, etc. etc. etc. STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!
>>
DON'T HAVE TO RUN ANYMORE ANYMORE
YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUN ANYMORE
>>
BIG
DUMB
MAN
>>
>>71245903
appearing on the alt-right quarter hour comedy variety show was definitely autism
>>
>>71245939
What is this from, did he really say this?
>>
>>71246729
from his old (defunct) blog

http://web.archive.org/web/20040214050200/http://www.demonstrationbootleg.com/AUGUST.html

be warned it reads like a unstable man on adderall
>>
>>71245903
I love him so much. His appearance on MDE was god-tier.
>>
>>71246690
It was kind of a bad move on his part. I'm not even sure what the point of that was. He's a commie as far as I know.
>>
>>71246871
this

i want to know more about this...did he approach them? or did they approach him? did he already knew who they were before the show?
>>
>>71246889
oh wow, another 'ironic' white marxistbro who likes radical aethetics but doesn't give a shit about the suffering of marginalised people, what else is new?
>>
>>71246820
Do you think he was sincere? I would have thought he liked a lot of that music, does he have a love-hate relationship with Joy Division or something?
>>
File: 1466739098942.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1466739098942.gif
2MB, 250x220px
>>71246927
>there's people like this browsing 4chan
>>
>>71246889
>>71246871
Andrew (the director) contacted John to see if he'd come on the show as a guest, and John agreed. None of them knew each other personally before, but Sam had been a somewhat recent fan of his music before the show started up. They really had no connection to each other before, but John crashed with them for awhile and the boyz said they wanted to work with him some more, so they're on friendly terms at least
>>71246927
BIG DUMB MAN
>>
AGAINST
THE LAAAAAAAAAW
>>
>>71246965
Actually don't worry, I'm certain he was sincere
>>
>>71246690
>>71246871

Maybe he just doesn't care about kowtowing to the political left and letting them dictate everything he does.

I thought he was more conservative?
>>
>>71246690
>>71246871
John Maus was acting from the perspective of the dialectic totality, from which MDE is an accelerating agent in the collapse of late capitalist spectacle
>>
>>71247229

If you watch some of his interviews it's quite clear that he's pretty far left. "We Must Become the Pitiless Censors of Ourselves" is a quote from Alain Badiou as far as I know.

I'm just wondering why he chose to appear on MDE. Maybe he wasn't aware of Sam Hyde's political stances or maybe he didn't care. I'm just mildly annoyed that every time he's mentioned on /mu/, some fucker has to talk about his appearance on MDE and call him part of the alt right.
>>
>>71246871
>>71247511
https://twitter.com/JOHNMAUS/status/795896668302491648
>>
i like hey moon
>>
>>71249594
what a pleb
>>
>>71246871
nope it was cool and awesome that he didn't badmouth it
>>
>>71250189
every musician who was on the show ended up apologizing after realizing sam is a white nationalist, except for him. maus cinfirmed for alt right bandit, /mu/ wikicommies btfo
>>
Wow not a single post in this thread talking about the musician's music.
Why does mu insist on saying the same things in the same threads every day?
>>
>>71250405
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2Cmm_G3kss
This song IS COOL AS FUCK I LOVE JOHNN
>>
File: 1484468895393.png (28KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
1484468895393.png
28KB, 354x286px
after seeing his live performance on youtube I listen to his songs alone at night at start letting out the screams he does it is invigorating
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.