[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Last Shadow Puppets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: A-1099843-1459261897-7216.jpeg.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
A-1099843-1459261897-7216.jpeg.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Thoughts on The Last Shadow Puppets?

personally i love every single thing Alex Turner touches and everything youve come to expect is one of my favorite albums
>>
>>71242882
Not good
>>
t. my starbucks chugging mallwalker cousin (lmao)
>>
>>71242941
any reason i dont think their 2nd album is /mu/s speed but i feel like they would love their 1st album
>>
>>71242882
I know Alex Turner is extremely talented but I can't stand him. Tries way too hard to be clever lyrically and musically
>>
>>71243188
why do you say that? would you still say that if he would have wrote his songs in the 70's because there are much more try hard lyrics that /mu/ loves.
>>
>>71243404
If you were there, beware
The serpent soul pinchers
Three hundred and fifty "no thank you"s
And nobody flinches
Go on girl go on, give us something gruesome
We require your grief, the thugs help the thieves
As they're trying to rob the words from her gob and
Take the source of the innocence

Idk, AM's debut album just felt way more genuine than anything he's done since.
>>
>>71243578
i will say favorite worst nightmare is my least favorite alex record for the reason you said the lyrics are a bit too out there (but i still love it) though thats a unpopular opinion in the fan base
>>
>>71243690
mainly because their second album has some of the best songs he's written in his career mixed with some of the worst/most bland
>>
first album was ok, haven't heard the second one
>>
>>71243726
very true he seemed to aim high and he hit a few like 505 and teddy picker but fell short on some too
>>
>>71242882
I too love everything Alex Turner touches
Have you heard about Lana Del Rey doing a colab with Miles Kane?
>>
>>71245554
ah i did miles seems to be making a career off other people dont get me wrong tho i love his solo stuff and pattern on EYCTE is one of the best TLSP songs
>>
>>71245600
what is your opinion the dream synopsis ep?
>>
>>71245723
i bit disappointing desu i saw no real reason for it and even though i was super excited for it when it was released i havent listened to it in a while and i listen to at least 1 alex project a day it seems, but its not bad i like the cactus song and didnt really like this is your life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.