[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it autistic to rhythmically bop your head up and down, tap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: bus.jpg (103KB, 575x296px) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
103KB, 575x296px
Is it autistic to rhythmically bop your head up and down, tap your feet and/or, or to groove out to music out in public while wearing headphones?
>>
no, in nyc it's almost a necessity so people know you can't be talked to
>>
It's autistic to do it without headphones
>>
The first time my girlfriend of 1 1/2 years saw me was as I was bouncing my head and smiling listening to music through headphones on the train

She said it was cute
>>
Ha
>>
>>71240447
is it alpha as fuck if you don't care to be seen as an autistic?
>>
>>71240561
yeah
>>
>>71240561
It's autistic say alpha.
>>
>>71240561
no that's just dangerously autistic
>>
Headphones in public are autistic. Get earbuds.

>>71240561
Only if you're over 6 feet tall, /fit/ and have a square jaw
>>
>>71240583
alpha
>>
>>71240607
>get tinnitus
no thanks
>>
>>71240447
only if you're ugly/uncool

it's generally accepted that if you aren't good looking you should go go out of your way to bring as little attention to yourself as possible
>>
>>71240695
so ugly people are still allowed to live?
>>
>>71240502
underrated zoz
>>
>>71240735
If you can call it that, yeah
>>
>>71240747
you are posting from earth as well, right?
>>
>>71240783
If you can call it that, yeah
>>
>>71240695
this
>>
>>71240735
yes just don't inconvenience non-ugly people in any way because they are worth more than you
>>
>>71240447
No, you stupid fucking idiot. It's natural for humans to react that way when listening to music.

Unless you're going full autismo with the movement then people won't fucking give a shit because they do it too.

Christ what has happened to this fucking board, it's filled with absolute fucking retards and underage kids who ask these stupid fucking questions.

Why don't you go jump off a bridge already you fuckwit.
>>
>>71240447
Nothing wrong with a foot tap,
head bob is fine but might garner some looks.
>>
>>71241506
>insulting op and thread
>insulting board
>drops "underage" and "autism"
>raging
>tells OP to kill himself
Wow, the quintessential 4chan post.
>>
You're autistic for asking in the first place
>>71240583
/thread
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.