[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Checkmate nu-males

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0680.jpg (38KB, 750x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.jpg
38KB, 750x339px
Checkmate nu-males
>>
THE
>>
FACT
>>
THAT
>>
THAT SO MANY BEATLES THREADS
>>
SO
>>
(wtf i love lil yachty now)

MANY
>>
BOOKS
>>
STILL
>>
PEEPEE IN THE POOPOO
>>
I mean who doesn't consider MMT (or more accurately, the Beatles psych era, encompassing all tracks from the multiple sessions in 1967) as the greatest era of the band?
>>
>>71238241
He's right
>>
>>71238758
Plenty of people think Revolver was superior (wrong)
>>
>>71238241
How is this a checkmate?
66-68 was the best beatles era. and 99% of people agree on that.
>>
>>71238837
66, 67, and 68 were distinctly different eras don't even get me started. 67 was the best.
>>
>>71238853
not a single thing the beatles did can be described as "distinctive"
>>
>>71238938
your brain is made of jelly poudding
>>
>>71238938
Still stuck in the edgy tween phase, huh?
>>
>>71238758
MMT is the last "fun" beatle album, everything after that turned into serious brooding studio sessions where everyone worked alone and hated each other
>>
the only good songs on MMT are the singles
barely even an album. I believe it was originally released as an ep
>>
>>71238281
you're the reason we don't have order in the world. because of disgusting trash like you
>>
>>71239010
>everyone worked alone and hated each other
this is such a gross oversimplification that you hear too much
>>
>>71239044
even if it was only slighty true, its still more rifts in the relationship of the band than before, and it only continued to get worse
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.