[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Underrated Bands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: coldplay.jpg (95KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
coldplay.jpg
95KB, 900x600px
>Pic related
>>
>>71235386
>Coldplay
>one of the biggest mainstream bands for almost a decade now
>underrated

What did he mean by this?
>>
javascript:quote('71235398'); Probably means critically, not commercially
>>
>>71235398
not O'Pea but probably in the context of /mu/ and /mu/core I'd imagine
>>
>>71235398
I'm guessing he means underrated on /mu/ for example. Obviously we don't usually like popular pop and rock acts.
>>
^Fuck sake, spot the 4chan noob
>>
>>71235408
>>71235418
>spot the 4chan noob
>he can't even reply to a post
>>
>>71235415
>popular pop
I also would have accepted just "popular" or "pop"
>>
@71235418:

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>71235422
wtf I didn't realize I wrote it like that lol.
>>
>>71235421
Both of those comments were me. I intended it to be the comment directly underneath my own, but other people commented in the time it took me to send the next message. Anyways, I think I got it now kek
>>
>>71235386
They should've stopped at Viva La Vida
>>
>>71235408
Coldplay are one of the most award winning bands in history.
>>
>>71235461
Awards are not critical acclaim. At all! Adele's album from last year didn't do well on like any publication's AOTY lists, and yet somehow won the Grammy for best album.
>>
File: everyone-wins.jpg (36KB, 630x408px)
everyone-wins.jpg
36KB, 630x408px
>>71235461
Yeah and they also give away more gold medals in the Special Olympics than any other sports competition in the world, anon. Makes one think.
>>
>>71235452
They should have stopped when they had their first band meeting and realised that they had absolutely no talent
>>
>>71235472
Some are. Yeah the Grammys are just about record sales and popularity but there are plenty judged critically.
>>
“I always dream about other musicians. And with U2 or Radiohead it’s always, ‘Hey, how are you doing?’ And they are never interested in hanging out with us. It’s a permanent feeling of being at school and the bigger boys don’t want to play with you.”–Chris Martin
And that is why I will always detest Coldplay
>>
>>71235511
:( poor chris
>>
>>71235511
well at least he isn't delusional. in fact that's rather refreshing, I reckon he's a pretty down to earth.
>>
>>71235511
radiohead i get but im surprised u2 doesnt wanna play with them
>>
>>71235497
Even if you don't like their first 2 albums you have to put some respeck on them
>>
>>71235511
who would ever want to hang out with bono or social sperge thom yorke
>>
>>71235550
gay sex probably
>>
>>71235544
I actually cannot bring myself to do that, I sort of get why people like it but they are just not something I have an interest in listening to. And I am in no means a snob about listening to indie or that whole post britpop thing they had going.
>>
>>71235558
>ugly manlets

chris could do better
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.