[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dawn of a Superstar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: a623745678.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
a623745678.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
It's no secret that Lil Peep plans to be the biggest pop star on the planet within a few years. Tracking his progression since the release of Lil Peep Part One, he has slowly begun to eschew rapping altogether and focus mainly on hook-driven, emo-influenced trap stylings that are just as much Nirvana as they are Gucci Mane.

Hellboy, his breakout project, is the culmination of this growth so far, and the best argument for Peep as the leader of the new wave of artists coming out of Soundcloud in 2016/2017. His vocals are muddy yet melodic, the beats grungy yet packing an undeniable and 808-heavy punch. The songs are simultaneously catchy, understated, and deeply depressing.

This is the new wave of rap music, the result of an Internet age that has seen the genre branch out and dip its fingers into nearly every pot, creating the kind of genuinely interesting sounds coming from artists like Lil Peep and his GOTHBOICLIQUE counterparts. For something new and refreshing, away from the typical Atlanta-based bubblegum bounce of the current trap scene, give Hellboy a listen.
>>
You see, that would all be good and fine if not for one little nagging issue...

His music fucking sucks.
>>
>pic

lol what a wigger.
>>
Maybe if he doesn't die from a xan seizure
>>
nice copy paste from rym
>>
nice try but no
>>
>>71231652

saying his music is like Nirvana as if that was a good thing.

lmao.
>>
some of the most blatant shilling i've seen

fuck off, he's a talentless hack
>>
o i am laffin
>>
>>71231995
>some of the most blatant shilling i've seen
You must not come on here very often
>>
>>71231652
P
L
A
I N D U S T R Y
T
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.