[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Questions you've always had in mind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Sans titre 1.jpg (18KB, 769x85px) Image search: [Google]
Sans titre 1.jpg
18KB, 769x85px
ITT Questions you've always had in mind
>>
Was music a mistake?
>>
File: autechre_penis.jpg (19KB, 997x96px) Image search: [Google]
autechre_penis.jpg
19KB, 997x96px
I think it's Rob
>>
How you guys doing? You guys talking to any girls? How's that going?
>>
>>71224393
really bad
>>
Will i ever find a new band that makes me truly feel something?
>>
>>71224393
i report this
>>
>>71224431
Talk to me
>>
>>71224393
I've actually been talking to alot of girls lately, all really popular and good looking, but sadly it's not the girl I want to be talking to
>>
>>71224393
I've started dating girl, too bad she has terrible taste in music.
>>
>>71224556
Does she listen to that Bad Things song?
>>
>>71224393
I've started talking to this girl. Really making progress. Hopefully it works out. I think she's swell. Thanks for asking. How about you?
>>
why put the dicc in tha bussy? :3
>>
>>71224278
Am I really bisexual or just incredibly lonely?
>>
File: pepe morph.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
pepe morph.png
135KB, 483x442px
>>71224497
>>71224556
>>71224756

OUT NOW
>>
>>71224278
why does everything always go wrong
>>
Q: how did black sabbath take such a leap with their debut?
A: iommi is a genius
>>
how do you pronounce Joy Division's album Closer? is it closer like a noun or adjective?
>>
>>71224393
she has a boyfriend but she still down to fuck

shes 27 and her bf is like 50+
>>
>>71225191
It's both
>>
>>71224393
I've tried and literally been too nervous to talk about anything other than my obscure and retarded music taste. It's seriously become a defense mechanism at this point, as I'm a permavirgin literally petrified at entering a relationship. My feeble attempts could be posted on an /mu/mor thread and nobody would bat an eye.

TL;DR: "delet this"
>>
>>71225638
damn...
>>
How do you pronounce Kayo Dot?
Is it like k-eye-o or k-ay-o?
>>71224393
>tfw only mormons
>>
File: gudjob.jpg (42KB, 467x460px) Image search: [Google]
gudjob.jpg
42KB, 467x460px
>>71224497
>falling for the popularity meme

how's high school friendo
that being said, congrats on the girl
>>
what's the opposite of a guilty pleasure called and why is that concept not nearly as prevalent?

>>71224393
okayish. not really but i have an internet "bf". not making any real progress in our relationship
>>71224443
you havent heard Liturgy
>>
>>71224393
Do you faggots actually have trouble socializing with girls or is that just a meme?
>>
>>71226802
I just want to talk to her, the girls I've been talking to are much better looking but idc. I just want to be happy man
>>
>>71226492
I'd say k-eye-o but I'm french so that's the canonical way of pronouncing something like that (that being said, it doesn't often come up in conversation, much to my disappointment)
>>
>>71224393
Met a girl a month ago actually, she's actually very nice and pretty and I hope I can take it to the next level (I actually could have the very night we met, but I pussied out). It's not looking very good though: she always looks happy to see me but I can't see her everyday (different sections) and don't have her number.
>>
>>71224443
Probably. There is ton of music out there.
>>
>>71224393

I'm temporary mgtow right now so no
>>
>>71224393
coming up on the one year anniversary of me meeting my gf. We're not doing anything for it cause we can't remember the exact day but it's still cool.
>>
>>71226975
You're a meme
>>
>>71224393
I had a huge crush on this girl last year and it all crashed and burned with her soft rejecting me and me befriending her ex and finding out she's a shit person

but since then I haven't had ANY feelings for anyone, is there something wrong with me?
>>
You guys still listen to the radio?
>>
>>71224393
good
kind of
awful
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.