[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inb4 please please me is garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1487878423284.jpg (1MB, 886x994px) Image search: [Google]
1487878423284.jpg
1MB, 886x994px
>>
>>71221653
Swap Revolver with Abbey Road
>>
>>71221653
Because it is. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>71221653
>>inb4 please please me is garbage
also, it is. sage
>>
>>71221653
Moar like entire discography in pea brain category except Abbey Road in the 2nd tier down, and White Album and St Pepper in between.
>>
>>71221713
Please Please is an amazing r&b album, very raw and powerful, plus, the impact that it had in its time can't be ignored, it is an essential early 1960s pop album and if thing it's garbage, sorry, but you are pleb. (im not op tho)
>>
>>71221934
think*
>>
They are all garbage
>>
>>71221934
>it's the "raw and powerful" = good argument again
>if the album were either of those things in the first place
>Implying this album sounds anything like R&B instead of bland rock

>the impact it had
Name it.
>>
>>71221750
I HATE THE BEATLES CAUSE MY DAD LIKES IT
>>
>>71221974
My Dad has never listened to the Beatles unless it happened to be on the radio and I dont hate the Beatles anyway. It's just that none of their music makes my brain feel like any of the pictures below the second. You're just a pleb.
>>
>>71221965
>Because it is. = THIS is such a great valid statement
its all recorded and in the same day, john's voice in twist and shout is enough to show the rawness of it, and if you still think it's not, it's because you're just trying hard to be edgy and arrogant
>"Implying this album sounds anything like R&B instead of bland rock"
holy fuck, does your family know you are pleb?
a good amount of the songs are r&b covers,
>plus ask me why

>oh boi, the amount of records sold, the visibility they got, the reference they became and the influence it STILL has
>>
>>71221653
>white album
>abbey road
>on the same plane as please please me

white album is literally their worst
>>
My all-time favorite band along with Radiohead. Their mastery of genres and their ability to innovate is simply undeniable. Also, every album from Help! to Abbey Road is easily a 10/10, with brilliant songwriting and some of the best melodies I've ever heard. People who hate on them are just 3edgy5me hipster bros who think that popular=objectively bad and that the only good art is obscure/inaccessible/polarizing.
>>
>>71221653
>Let it BE AND help! are garbage and not both level 2
>Rubber Soul and Sgt Pepper's aren't level 3
>Beatles #2 isn't 1
>hard days night isn't 2
>Revolver and Magical arrn't level 4
>Please Please me isn't 1
>white album isn't 3
Kill thyself
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.