[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rolling Stones vs The Beatles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: StonesBeatles.jpg (161KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
StonesBeatles.jpg
161KB, 630x420px
Psychic TV vs The Residents edition
>>
The Beatles R so much better its now even funny. Not even shilling
>>
Stones for me
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 483x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 483x491px
Stones for me too
>>
Beatles for sure, especially how the stones made an album that was a complete fucking ripoff of pepper
>>
The Residents and the Stones
>>
I can't stand rolling stones, Beatles
>>
>>71221232
Beatles revolutionized rock and significantly influenced music and music production. They started with really good rock-n-roll and went into great folk and then invented psychedelia and progressive rocks by making 4 amazing albums that changed music so much, that the only reason musicians started to record by focusing on albums is because lf them.

The rolling stones was a good band with great singles, good albums, and one really great album.

You tell me.
>>
>>71221347
>Beatles influenced
Stopped reading
>>
>>71221347
who cares who's more influential the rolling stones are just better
>>
>>71221411
>wahh stop telling the truth not listening not listening
Choice, anon. Choice.
>>
>>71221703
The Beatles didn't revolutionize Jack shit
They just stole from black musicians like chuck berry and the drifters and made it accessible to white people
>>
>>71221811
exactly if we're talking about most influential there's chuck berry there's little richard there's bo diddley there's even buddy holly and elvis. and in the sixties there's the VU, tho i would agree they're better than the beatles but not because they're more influential, just better
>>
>>71221811
>invented genres
>invented recording techniques
>didn't revolutionize
keep telling yourself that

I bet you have a cape that says "music master"

sad
>>
>>71221907
Lmao
What genres?
What recording techniques?
There's nothing worse than Beatles fags
I like the Beatles but they're not revolutionary
>>
>>71222139
Find me a song like Helter Skelter pre-Beatles.

You literally can't. It was the hardest song in existence up to that point.

Nothing worse than anti-Beatles fags who go against common knowledge and well-documented music history, not to mention countless interviews with other musicians citing them as influence.

They always have such great arguments like "nuh-uh, they didn't influence shit" which are really informing and effective arguments based on reality and not contrarianism.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.