[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This...this music makes me cry. It sounds just like my soul.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: Cover.jpg (787KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
787KB, 1000x1000px
This...this music makes me cry. It sounds just like my soul.
>>
>>71219999
your soul sounds like generic garbage?
>>
>>71219999
Your soul sounds like try-hard cringe?
Checked btw
>>
>>71219999
Lovely album. Only soulless plebs like >>71220046 and >>71220096 hate it.
>>
I'm pretty sure these are just lyrics on the album.

Checked though.
>>
>>71220431
Yes. They're from California. Other lyrics from that song:

The things they see in me, I cannot see myself / When you get bored of me, I'll be back on the shelf
>>
>>71220411
>Shitty album. Only soulless plebs like>>71219999 and>>71219999 like it

Fixd
>>
>>71220504
i cant undrestand a word she says in any of her songs lol
>>
>your waifu a shit: the album
>>
File: FB_IMG_1440138927476.jpg (46KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1440138927476.jpg
46KB, 1137x640px
This album sure makes me cry alright
>>
>>71219999
Catchiest album ever
>>
i'm kind of deaf in one ear, it's noticeable if my good ear is covered. great album
>>
i always wanted like grimes but there was this girl who i went to high school with that was a nasty ass trailer park whore who sounds EXACTLY like grimes and has forever tainted all of her music
>>
>>71219999
Your soul sounds like chipmunks?
>>
>>71220504
>The things they see in me, I cannot see myself
bahahahahahahahaha even fucking grimes admits that she's shit
>>
>>71222104
fuck you, cynical prick
>>
>>71220992
THIS. Anyone could recommend a catchier album?
>>
>>71222722
>>
>>71219999
absolutely pathetic. we are really living in the end times. holy fuck.
>>
>>71220743
lmao
>>
>>71224284
shut up, sensitive prick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd5gVwbRlvk
>>
>>71222746
now we're going backwards
>>
>>71224284
Cry me a river, numbskull
>>
>>71222722
>>
Probably the most overrated album of the decade. I used to like it. Before I seriously got into music....
>>
No-one with a soul could ever be moved by this hypercompressed collection of digital noise
>>
File: 1.jpg (48KB, 770x506px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 770x506px
>>71227096
>music is serious business
>>
>>71227195
You don't have a soul if you can't detect those cool melodies, beats and her soulful voice. Are you a robot?
>>
>>71227326
The point is, you come to realize just how generic and trashy it sounds eventually. The only song that does anything for me now is Kill v Maim. Geidi Primes is her most cohesive album.
>>
>>71228135
That's just your opinion. Don't tell me about "realizing how generic and trashy it sounds" when I listened to it hundreds of times and still didn't get tired of it. FYI my taste ranges from ambient, classical and synthpop to metal, hip-hop and jazz.
>>
>>71227326
hideous !
>>
>>71227326
>posting on a music board
>doesnt take music seriously
no wonder everyone hates you guys
>>
>>71228259
A bunch of autists =/= everyone. Yeah, that's right, they (including you) are autists. Only an autist would hate other people because of such insignificant thing.
>>
>>71228135
>Geidi Primes is her most cohesive album.
Oh... so you're one of THOSE fans...
>>
>>71228259
>not realizing that music is a form of entertainment
>>
>>71219999

literally my favorite album in the last year, listen to it everyday

>1st day on mu see thread with ugly troll girl
>wf is that
>thought of grimes as dumb mu meme
>art angels comes out
>HOLY FUCK
>SO GOOD

i need to apologize to her
>>
are alt-right keks capable of understanding this album?
>>
>>71219999
You fucktards wouldn't notice if someone took Alvin and the Chipmunks and pretended it was Grimes' new Christmas album
>>
File: IMG_1371.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1371.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>71228222
>I listened to it hundreds of times and still didn't get tired of it.
Dude Ive listened to literally my favorite albums of all time and after 100 listens you get fucking sick of them. Any section of the album that has any flaws at all will start to grind on you so hard that itll be louder than the good parts (and dont give me that "well grimes is literally flawless!!" bullshit because even if she had any fucking talent at all she still wouldnt be able to create an album that is literally perfect because we both know an album being "perfect" is fucking dumb). The other thing is when you listen to an album so much that you know the entire thing inside outside backwards to the point you can literally play the songs in your head, why would you keep listening to that album? Why would you keep listening to an album that's become that predictable for you?

Your entire approach to music is fucking flawed man. Listening to any album that obsessivley isnt noble, it just in all likelihood indicates that you're spending time you could be spending expanding your horizons and exploring new music autistically playing art angels for the 600th time because you want to like prove your dedication to someone who doesnt even know you. Its actually like utterly pathetic, and close minded. Its an abysmal way to approach music, like completley atrocious. Not only are you grimesfaggots mentally ill, but you arent even fans of fucking music, you're just fans of fucking grimes and that's it. Get the fuck off the board already dude.
>>
>>71230039
Alt-right here

Yes
>>
>>71230626
>Any section of the album that has any flaws at all will start to grind on you so hard that itll be louder than the good parts
Anon, this world is filled with optimists and pessimists. You clearly are a pessimist, judging by your self-described listening habits. Not everyone else is in the world is a pessimist like you.
>>
>>71230945
>You clearly are a pessimist, judging by your self-described listening habits.
????????

What the fuck are you fucking talking about? How are you drawing this conclusion based off what I fucking said? This is like a fucking non-sequiter.

And have you ever heard the term blinded by optimisim? I can literally point to flaws in my favoite album of all time, its part of having an ear for music. And after one hundred listens, those flaws will start to wear you out, because listening to an album hundreds of times is simply insanity. Are you really so fucking delusional that you think art angels is literally a "perfect" album? You understand perfection is impossible to achieve right? Like holy fucking shit dude, some fucking self awareness please. Grimes is a fucking human being, she is not literally a fucking diety.

Like what the fuck. Did you stick your head in a fucking microwave and scramble up the insides? Are you actually THIS fucking autistic, that you think listening to an album 100s of times is anything other than mindless?

You are actually a fucking disgusting person dude, like you actually disgust me on so many levels
>>
>>71231168
Jeez, calm it dude. He just likes the album no need to bite his face off.
>>
>>71231423
>He just likes the album
Hes unhealthily obsessed with the album and has been for a fucking year

Its time to move on
>>
>>71231497
Sounds like you have an unhealthy obsession for music dude. Like, people don't have to stop listening to an album after a year. Granted I get where you are coming from but I can still listen to Discovery by Daft Punk on repeat forever.
>>
File: IMG_2250.png (227KB, 488x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.png
227KB, 488x400px
>>71231536
>Sounds like you have an unhealthy obsession for music dude
Well this is the music board after all
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.