[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW GHOST BATH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: starmourner.jpg (235KB, 954x960px) Image search: [Google]
starmourner.jpg
235KB, 954x960px
Starmourner - Out April 21st
New Single released - Thrones

TRACKLIST
01. Astral
02. Seraphic
03. Ambrosial
04. Ethereal
05. Celestial
06. Angelic
07. Luminescence
08. Thrones
09. Elysian
10. Cherubim
11. Principalities
12. Ode

What's everyone's thought's on /mu/'s most hated USBM band?
Are you hyped?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6Ez_MHbVAE
>>
I'm not hyped because /mu/ made me hate them
>>
What's USBM? Their first album wasn't bad. I'm not going to listen to the siungle but I'll definitely check it out when it is rleased
>>
>>71218960
United States black metal
How are you that retarded
>>
>>71218977

That's stupid and you're stupid. Just call it black metal.

Also I thought they were from South Korea for some reason
>>
>>71218922
Ghost bath is false trash
>>
>>71218977
Embarrassing. Literally nobody calls it that you fucking cripple.
>>
>What's everyone's thought's on /mu/'s most hated USBM band?
Listened to Moonlover once, found it tediously boring. I'll probably revisit it though. I suppose I'm mildly hyped
>>
Hyped as fuck!
Also:
>/mu/ hates it, so I hate it too! XD
>>
>>71219003
>>71219013
I didn't invent the term, it's something that's been used before.
I don't really think it's a genre, more a label to differentiate ameican bands from the "trve cvlt" nordic shit
And yeh they pretended they were chinese for a while, hence all the hate.
>>
>>71219013
I don't use the term but I'm not so oblivious to the black metal community so as to be unaware of its existence
>>71219003
They pretended to be from china but good try
>>
>>71219003
If I remember correctly they pretended they were from China to get attention from desperate journalists.
>>
I didn't like the previous albums but mainly because of the production. Looks like this one can be interesting.

Stopped listening to /mu/'s opinion on things years ago. I like to enjoy things.
>>
>>71219108
>tripfag
>I d-don't care what /mu/ thinks!
>>
>>71219088

I guess it could be applied to the "blackgaze" bands but there aren't enough of them for it to need its own name

>And yeh they pretended they were chinese for a while, hence all the hate.

Why hate? That's funny

>>71219101

RUDE

>>71219106

I thought I was crazy for a minute. I was searching everywhere to figure out what band I was thinking of.
>>
>>71219070
/mu/ has never made me dislike something I really like, but it has made me hate things I was neutral or lukewarm about
>>
>>71219108
I honestly didn't mind the production, what took away from the album for me were the super melodic lead guitars they'd throw in occasionally. Seemed kinda cheesy.

I'm interested in the new album, it sounds like they're going for a more classic black metal sound, while still being pretty anthemic.
>>
>>71219146
It's funny in a "yeah let's laugh at them now" kind of way I guess. It's not like they were "le trolling" us it's more like they thought china was cool and that they'd seem cool if they said they were Chinese
>>
>>71219146
It's totally different from blackgaze since there's an actual sonic distinction to be made in that case. Man, how's your first week listening to black metal going?
>>
>>71219183

Pretty well, dude. The community is really welcoming. Thanks for asking.
>>
File: ificouldmememyself.png (501KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ificouldmememyself.png
501KB, 500x500px
>>
"The stories, or parables, look into Jewish angelology."

NSBMfags are pissed
>>
Moonlover was a classic "first track is incredible then it loses steam fast" album, but I saw them live and they were very good.
I'm kind of hype, it sounds ambitious at the least, their JewBook page said it was 70-something minutes long.
>>
The guitar solo (and even other instruments alongside it) sounds identical to the one in Golden Number
>>
File: 1487011017627.png (79KB, 497x511px) Image search: [Google]
1487011017627.png
79KB, 497x511px
>noisey metal
>>
>>71220595
>Jewish
Absolutely disgusting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.