[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sits in your chair* how do you respond?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: trent-reznor1.jpg (44KB, 296x355px) Image search: [Google]
trent-reznor1.jpg
44KB, 296x355px
*sits in your chair*

how do you respond?
>>
>>71215589
want me to fuck you up in a fight?
>>
enjoy the smell of swamp ass, Trent
>>
File: popeye.jpg (19KB, 337x400px) Image search: [Google]
popeye.jpg
19KB, 337x400px
>>71215600
*laughs and flexes big muscles*

try and I'll set you on a downward spiral toward the floor, kiddo
>>
>>71215615
so you do actually want this? huh, i thought you don't
>>
File: almondsactivated.jpg (43KB, 397x543px) Image search: [Google]
almondsactivated.jpg
43KB, 397x543px
>>71215624
back off, fucko, or I'll rip your cunt out
>>
>>71215709
*fucks you up in a fight*

no you know this is what it feels like, trent
>>
Trent got rid of Rob Sheridan because he was a whiny sjw on twitter.. oh lord..
>>
File: 93e92s1135b.gif (2MB, 245x239px) Image search: [Google]
93e92s1135b.gif
2MB, 245x239px
>>71215589
So what happened after Pretty Hate Machine?
>>
>>71215737
*it was a hologram*
*is actually behind you*

psst

*taps on your shoulder*
*punches you as you turn around*

meet your master, bitch
>>
>>71215739

He gets enough sjw liberal shit from his wife. He's got four kids at home and came from a broken home. He's not going to rock the boat, but he sure as fuck isn't going to deal with some employee's bullshit.

He was barely keeping it together when Sheridan was working on a documentary against Scientology, meanwhile he had Justin Mendal-Johnson the Scientologist in the band.
>>
better hope you like listening to dj screw
>>
>>71215739
>>71216106
Looks like Trent can't handle a different opinion.
Sad!

Imagine being so socially awkward that you can't talk to someone else with a different opinion without calling them an sjw
>>
File: How To Destroy Nine Inch Nails.jpg (110KB, 719x928px) Image search: [Google]
How To Destroy Nine Inch Nails.jpg
110KB, 719x928px
>>71216133

Reznor doesn't like talking politics period and only does it at key moments (Thinking Bush was embarrassing, That Obama had made Year Zero a reality, that Trump was an absurdity). Having to deal with it day to day is a bore. He's a musician, not a political talking head. His own opinion is personal and so too should it be for everyone else to him.

... with exception to his Millennialfu of course...
>>
>>71216179
So now he's also ignorant on top of it.

Fitting for someone whining about sjws.
>>
File: csnv9Fh.png (769KB, 1616x1252px) Image search: [Google]
csnv9Fh.png
769KB, 1616x1252px
>>71216189

Okay Brian. Back to decapitating Trump and eating enough food to feed the Syrians.
>>
>>71216215
No need to project your autism onto others hon :)
>>
>>71216179
what fucking headcanon is this? he's made plenty of political statements, just because he isn't tweeting every day doesn't mean he's some ''le they're the same xD'' moron. he's on record as saying that he hates right-wingers and he was a supporter of both Obama and Hillary.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.