[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

choose your fighter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: lorde.jpg (80KB, 564x715px) Image search: [Google]
lorde.jpg
80KB, 564x715px
choose your fighter
>>
I want to go on a date with Lorde
>>
>>71210645
I want to do anal with Charli
>>
>>71210654
And I would be best friends with Carly

Romantic date with Lorde
Fuck Charli like a wild savage
Go to Six Flags with Carly Rae
>>
From left to right: kill marry fuck
>>
carly seems like best option to me but they're all pretty viable DESU
>>
>>71210624
bones > charli > carly
>>
>>71210688
sounds a bit like you picked dating twice desu
>>
>>71210624
Lorde to marry, i will show her the revolutionary fitness and the secrets of wealth and health. She would be like my jilguero, but without cell.
>>
>>71211374
For whom
>>
>>71212836
And of course annilingus and creampie on Charli
music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEi1dfzuJFU
>>
File: 1480960737008.png (296KB, 493x438px) Image search: [Google]
1480960737008.png
296KB, 493x438px
>>71210624
I genuinely feel sorry for Charli, she's so ugly it's not even funny. No wonder she's caked in make up all the time.
>>
>>71213315
She's my slutfu
>>
>>71210624
This looks like a family picture of 2020.
Carly is the dyke bitch who makes all the money as a bussiness woman.
Charli is the lipstick lesbian wife that does weed and tries hard to stay young and be cool, so she wastes all the money on alcohol and shopping.
Lorde looks like the 15 year old MtF adopted child.
>>
>>71213842
>that does weed
>does weed
>>
Carly is pure!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.